Weird Sex

Coypu

Um 121 The element of confusion.....298.17
Reaction score
Years ago, there was a persistent advertiser who was looking for men who drove or "might drive" tractors. I forget where I saw these ads - maybe online, maybe before that, in the period when free ads were a big thing, as newspapers and magazines struggled to attract advertisers by dangling freebies. Maybe it was in Loot, or some similar publication.

The ad. was repeated over and over again, which is why it stuck in my mind. I guess it's a lonely life ogling those massive, manly, indented tyres, those perky, exposed seats, those oh, oh, oh . . . :sneaky2:
If you are realy going for it there is the massive p.t.o. shaft to connect to.....:)

MrRING

Antediluvian
Reaction score
There is probably a tractor film like this one for muscle cars out there... somewhere...

RaM

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
This is just down the road from here, said to be the most powerful motor sport in the world,
some run many engines often aircraft engines and some gas turbines the night runs can be
very spectacular look for tractor pulling on Youtube mind you is.nt tractor pulling were we came in.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
It's a Kenneth Anger film, he was odd, liked guys and was odd.

Oh, I forgot to mention, he was also quite odd.
Was? Is. He's still alive.

Timble2

Imaginary Person
Reaction score
It's a Kenneth Anger film, he was odd, liked guys and was odd.

Oh, I forgot to mention, he was also quite odd.
Kenneth Anger espoused Thelema, and produced some magick-themed films Invocation of My Demon Brother (with a score by Mick Jagger) and Lucifer Rising
He also involved Anton LeVey, Keith Richards and Jimmy Page in these projects. Also wrote the notorious gossip-tomes Hollywood Babylon, and Hollywood Babylon II.vv

Odd is the least of it.

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
For your cultural self improvement:

. Tolstoy was obsessed with sex
Tolstoy had a fraught relation with sex and at times and championed celibacy as a means of moral purity. Despite this, he went on to father 13 children. He lost his virginity to a prostitute and afterwards wrote that he fell to his knees in a wave of self-loathing and guilt. Tolstoy began writing a journal at 18 and set himself very prescriptive goals for self-improvement, one of which was to visit a brothel only twice a month. About the time he began keeping a diary, he wrote that he had contracted venereal disease and underwent treatment in 1847.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/ar...lrrBW/ten-things-you-didnt-know-about-tolstoy

I didn't know this. I got it from this tweet discussion about Chinese geopolitics:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Tolstoy was obsessed with sex
These days he'd probably be diagnosed with a sex obsession.

It's a real thing. I had a bloke like that.

He was constantly preoccupied with it and thought everyone else was too, and whenever I was out of his sight he imagined I was having it away with garage attendants or bus drivers. Any man I bumped into, in fact. Highly insulting and tedious.

Naughty_Felid

kneesy earsy nosey
Reaction score
But.. Massey Fergusons, man - green ones.. They have impressive big ends as well..
You are thinking of John Deere. Massey are always Red. If I was going to sleep with, (in ,which I have in the past), MF are more comfortable than JD but it's been a while. :) JD are better tractors though.

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
From my Twitter:

McDonald’s Sues to Recover Severance From Fired CEO, Claiming He Lied About Affairs With Employees
.. and you thought the Burger King was the creepy looking one...

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Sorry for the Breitbart:

A mother in Florida is fighting back after she discovered that a likeness of her daughter had been used as a model for a sex toy advertised for sale online. A woman only identified as “Terri” said she saw the sex toy, described as “a high quality sexy dolly live dolls for men” for sale for $559 on Amazon and other websites.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ex-toy/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Sgt Girth

Devoted Cultist
Reaction score
Alternatively, Florida woman styles her daughter as a high quality sex doll!

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Sorry for the Breitbart:

A mother in Florida is fighting back after she discovered that a likeness of her daughter had been used as a model for a sex toy advertised for sale online. A woman only identified as “Terri” said she saw the sex toy, described as “a high quality sexy dolly live dolls for men” for sale for $559 on Amazon and other websites.
Are there other links for that than Breitbart? Not giving them a click.

Mikefule

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
The constant focus on the guy's pelvis and butt is amazing.

Anyway, when it comes to tractors (no pun intended) give me a Hoyt- Clagwell.
First thing I noticed was the initials KKK for the film ttle. Disturbing, as those 3 letters can only hint at one thing.

I then did a bit of reading. Kenneth Anger (not his original name) once "joked" he was "to the right of the KKK" on some race issues.

This film, and some others he made, were deliberately homoerotic. I'm not suggesting there's anything wrong with that; I'm just making the point that the focus on the guy's pelvis and butt was intentionally homoerotic.

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
A bit over the top article on honeytraps:

https://news.clearancejobs.com/2016/08/28/how-to-spot-a-honey-trap/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

That extremely attractive woman you just met, the one who just cannot get enough of you—the one who hangs on your every word and loves—loves!—to hear about the fascinating things you do at your job? There is no way she’s an agent with foreign intelligence.

Sure, she’s a little out of your league. I mean, just look at you. You’re a balding, middle-aged man who sweats and has the sort of rolling belly otherwise seen on tire mascots and slug gangsters on planet Tattooine. She picked you up at a sports bar—you, a middle manager at a defense contractor.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score
That extremely attractive woman you just met, the one who just cannot get enough of you—the one who hangs on your every word and loves—loves!—to hear about the fascinating things you do at your job? There is no way she’s an agent with foreign intelligence.

Sure, she’s a little out of your league. I mean, just look at you. You’re a balding, middle-aged man who sweats and has the sort of rolling belly otherwise seen on tire mascots and slug gangsters on planet Tattooine. She picked you up at a sports bar—you, a middle manager at a defense contractor.
l get Olympic-grade sex, as long as l keep providing her with tech manuals on our latest kit:

lt’s a win-win!

maximus otter

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Are sex researchers more sexually active on average than the rest of the population? According to the research, no. If anything, they're may be a little less active and practice safe-sex more often. https://t.co/EGAWECyX4y

"sexuality professionals may have greater acceptance when it comes to various sexual behaviors, this doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re engaging in those behaviors with greater frequency"

Ascalon

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
Are sex researchers more sexually active on average than the rest of the population? According to the research, no. If anything, they're may be a little less active and practice safe-sex more often. https://t.co/EGAWECyX4y

"sexuality professionals may have greater acceptance when it comes to various sexual behaviors, this doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re engaging in those behaviors with greater frequency"
I has a sad :(

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Reaction score
Recycled Condoms Racket Busted in Vietnam!

"The owner of the warehouse said they had received a “monthly input of used condoms from an unknown person”.

A woman detained during the operation told police the used condoms were first boiled in water then dried and reshaped on a wooden phallus before being repackaged and resold."

As there were 345,000 condoms, that sounds like a busy unknown person!

The good news is that the squid restaurant next door is still open for business. :evil:

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
The good news is that the squid restaurant next door is still open for business. :evil:
Is That Calamari Or Pig Rectum?
One fine day this farmer was visiting a pork processing plant in Oklahoma, and noticed boxes stacked on the floor labeled "artificial calamari." Asked what that meant, the plant's manager, his friend, replied, "Bung. It's hog rectum." For clarity, Calhoun adds, "Rectum that would be sliced into rings, deep fried, and boom, there you have it."
https://gothamist.com/food/is-that-calamari-or-pig-rectum

hunck

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Is That Calamari Or Pig Rectum?
One fine day this farmer was visiting a pork processing plant in Oklahoma, and noticed boxes stacked on the floor labeled "artificial calamari." Asked what that meant, the plant's manager, his friend, replied, "Bung. It's hog rectum." For clarity, Calhoun adds, "Rectum that would be sliced into rings, deep fried, and boom, there you have it."
https://gothamist.com/food/is-that-calamari-or-pig-rectum
It's a race to the bottom.

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Old poster warning of honeytraps:
20200926_160932.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: