• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Two women are caught 'fornicating' in car on Dartmoor at 2am in -3C temperatures in breach of Covid rules...

Full Story:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-2am-3C-temperatures-breach-Covid-rules.html
This is disgraceful of both the news media and the police to publicise this in this way.

The article says, "'The police regularly patrol car parks and other remote spots around Dartmoor because they know that more often than not doggers will be out breaking the rules.." So the police went to a "known dogging hotspot" looking for and expecting to find people having sex.

If they are allocating resources to this, it seems reasonable to assume that they are regularly finding couples having sex in these spots. Fair enough, if there is a breach of lockdown involved, the police have a job to do.

One lesbian couple is caught having sex and that is the one that is reported. No report, for comparison, of how many people were caught having straight sex (or even male homosexual sex).

The only reason this one case, out of many, makes the headlines is that it was lesbian sex, which is generally perceived as more titillating for the general reader.

And who uses the word "fornicating" these days? Look it up, and it refers specifically to sex between two people who are not married to each other, where neither is married to anyone else. (If one or both were married to someone else, it would be "adultery".) The word carries overtones of religious and moral disapproval.

So the story here is, "Two people who may or may not be in a relationship with each other, but live separately, were caught having sex at a place where this is a common activity. They were fined for breach of lockdown rules."

The only reason this minor incident in rural Devon is in the national press is because they happened to be lesbians. To my mind that is the police being discriminatory for emphasising it in their press release, and — less surprisingly — the Mail printing "not really news" as titillation.

This is every bit as bad as if the police had caught ten muggers in Exeter and only mentioned the black one to the press, the other nine being white.

On the original subject of "weird sex", I understand that having a fetish for the latest clothing styles is coming into fashion.

Could somebody explain to me how this 'game' likely works?

NSFW Sexual Toy (but not in the usual sense):

Eubox9OXcAYmCVj.jpeg

i would guess you (and a friend?)have to pump out the water quickly using the pink bits and if you aren't quick enough you get squirted.

So the slower pumper gets squirted.

That is counter-intuitive, surely?

So the slower pumper gets squirted.

That is counter-intuitive, surely?
Well no, the frantic action would be what makes it funny (you'd have to be suitably drunk and with the right friends as well..). No point in encouraging the players to pump slowly.

Well no, the frantic action would be what makes it funny (you'd have to be suitably drunk and with the right friends as well..). No point in encouraging the players to pump slowly.

Yeah, I'm still definitely in.

Surely it'd be more 'fun' if instead of pumping the one facing towards your own mush, you do a reach around and pump into your opponents face???

Back