• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

And what were you hunting for when you found this @maximus otter ? :rollingw:

seriously, eat straight after? what about a bijou napette? :shy:

Pity the poor delivery person who now has to wait patiently outside until the frenzied noises die down and the occupant gets it together to answer the door. :roll:

And what were you hunting for when you found this @maximus otter ? :rollingw:

seriously, eat straight after? what about a bijou napette? :shy:

Page 1 of my fave news aggregator site; honest, guv.

I dunno: A woman’s screams and the smell of burning rubber - :sneaky2: - always leave me fancying a pizza.

EnolaGaia said:
Pity the poor delivery person who now has to wait patiently outside until the frenzied noises die down and the occupant gets it together to answer the door.

lt’ll add a new urgency to the quest for hand sanitiser, too.

maximus otter

Pity the poor delivery person who now has to wait patiently outside until the frenzied noises die down and the occupant gets it together to answer the door. :roll:

Pity the poor customer whose delivery driver is not very good at navigating, drives up and down for ages without ever getting near to the point of delivery, tries to deliver at the back door, and when he finally gets to the right entrance, er... can't find the door bell.

The two thoughts that spring to mind are the customer shouting "I'm just coming" to the delivery driver, and after a suitably long delay the driver presenting the food to the customer saying "yer tea's cauld" (as they would round my neck of the woods).

And now some classic literature:

The English poet Christopher Marlowe (1564-1593) fantasizes in one of his epigrams: “When Francus comes to solace with his whore / He sends for rods and strips himself stark naked; / For his lust sleeps, and will not rise before / By whipping of the wench it be awaked. / I envy him not, but wish I had the power / To make myself his wench but one half hour”.

This is from this excellent article on sado-masochism and fetishism in literature:
Sadomasochism and fetishism in popular and classic literature | bibliotheca studentica & erotica (wordpress.com)

And modern literature:

The short story Bitch – first published in Playboy magazine in 1974 – also has an ‘olfactory chemist’ as a protagonist: Henri Biotte invented a ‘sex perfume’ he named Bitch. Biotte uses his girlfriend and assistant Simone and an old boxer as human guinea pigs. He sprinkles his girlfriend with the perfume, puts her in the same room as the boxer who can’t resist the perfume and fucks her brains out until the effects of the perfume wear out. Mission accomplished! The morning after the experiment Simone sprays the rest of the perfume over her body to seduce her lover Biotte. They have the wildest sex they ever had, but Biotte – having a weak heart – died in the act; without ever haven written down the formula for Bitch. End of that amazing erotic story by that popular author of children’s books: Roald Dahl (1916-1990).

And forgotten history:

From de Sade it is known that he and his servant ordered three prostitutes to visit them in a house in Marseille on June 27, 1772. The women were whipped with birch branches and they, on their turn, whipped both gentlemen during that orgy. De Sade offered his guests anise flavoured chocolates that contained an unknown substance – rape drugs avant-la-lettre – making them very sick and even leading to the death of the eighteen year old prostitute Marianne Laverne. In September of that year both men are found guilty of murder by the court.

So I was just looking something up on merriam-webster.com and noticed on their homepage they show the top ten words being looked up right now. Number one was "coprophilia".

So I was just looking something up on merriam-webster.com and noticed on their homepage they show the top ten words being looked up right now. Number one was "coprophilia".
This was mentioned in an advert for a forthcoming program about the sexual desires of Hitler, that may be the reason.

This was mentioned in an advert for a forthcoming program about the sexual desires of Hitler, that may be the reason.
I saw that advert and have two WTFs about it. Number one - That the depths of creepy Hitler obsession by certain TV channels have got this desperate. Number two - That this actually appears to be a SERIES, the wording being "starting soon". :psych:

I saw that advert and have two WTFs about it. Number one - That the depths of creepy Hitler obsession by certain TV channels have got this desperate. Number two - That this actually appears to be a SERIES, the wording being "starting soon". :psych:

Are you sure they're not serialising Pier Paolo Pasolini's final film Salo?

IF you were a vegan and thinking of engaging in coprophilia, where do you draw the line?

If you were a relatively strict vegan you'd draw the line at coprophilia itself, because you are committed to avoiding "any animal-derived ingredients."

Girl talk :)
Screenshot_20210509-055449_Twitter.jpg

I doubt any man would be relaxed enough to be able to ejaculate forced to at gun point unless the man was a sub and into being dominated maybe? ..
I was thinking he was going for a withdrawal finish and she grabbed the gun and forced him not to

I was thinking he was going for a withdrawal finish and she grabbed the gun and forced him not to
Could be .. I was thinking I'd have to close my eyes and pretend to be having sex with someone else and hope I 'achieved' so I didn't get shot. That or attempt to disarm her if possible.

Back