• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Not to take away from the gravity (or the depravity) of the situation, but there is an old black & white picture doing the rounds somewhere in the ether of the Internet of a similar situation but with deadly consequences.
I recall the scenario (correct me if I'm wrong) being of a Mexican gentleman having his way with a chicken, then somehow being killed by a falling boulder mid coitus, his body being found with the dead chicken still attached and his pants down around his ankles.
In the description above, you have enough relevant search terms to go looking for the image yourselves.

Featured with picture in F/times a few years ago if my memory is correct..:thought:

Not to take away from the gravity (or the depravity) of the situation, but there is an old black & white picture doing the rounds somewhere in the ether of the Internet of a similar situation but with deadly consequences.
I recall the scenario (correct me if I'm wrong) being of a Mexican gentleman having his way with a chicken, then somehow being killed by a falling boulder mid coitus, his body being found with the dead chicken still attached and his pants down around his ankles.
In the description above, you have enough relevant search terms to go looking for the image yourselves.
I'm reminded of what my Dad always said about Errol Flynn's last moments on earth... that he was so randy that he didn't even take off his socks!

Sex with tractors? I can tell you this, having on several occasions spent time lying under tractors,
usually in 3 or 4 inches of mud, with my head on a cow pat in the pouring rain with half a gearbox
on my chest, and a mix of water and hydraulic oil running down my arms with some old sod moaning
about how long it was taking and what the cost would be, I personally did not find it in the least bit
arousing's.

:omr:

Sex with tractors? I can tell you this, having on several occasions spent time lying under tractors,
usually in 3 or 4 inches of mud, with my head on a cow pat in the pouring rain with half a gearbox
on my chest, and a mix of water and hydraulic oil running down my arms with some old sod moaning
about how long it was taking and what the cost would be, I personally did not find it in the least bit
arousing's.

best-bathroom-extractor-fan.jpg

arousing's.

But.. Massey Fergusons, man - green ones.. They have impressive big ends as well..

Reactions: RaM
But.. Massey Fergusons, man - green ones.. They have impressive big ends as well..

Green is the signature color for John Deere farm equipment. Massey Ferguson's longtime signature color is red. Both manufacturers once sold tractors in grey earlier. Both have sold tractors in other colors (e.g., yellow or orange) for construction or other non-farm usage.

Years ago, there was a persistent advertiser who was looking for men who drove or "might drive" tractors. I forget where I saw these ads - maybe online, maybe before that, in the period when free ads were a big thing, as newspapers and magazines struggled to attract advertisers by dangling freebies. Maybe it was in Loot, or some similar publication.

The ad. was repeated over and over again, which is why it stuck in my mind. I guess it's a lonely life ogling those massive, manly, indented tyres, those perky, exposed seats, those oh, oh, oh . . . :sneaky2:

Years ago, there was a persistent advertiser who was looking for men who drove or "might drive" tractors. I forget where I saw these ads - maybe online, maybe before that, in the period when free ads were a big thing, as newspapers and magazines struggled to attract advertisers by dangling freebies. Maybe it was in Loot, or some similar publication.

The ad. was repeated over and over again, which is why it stuck in my mind. I guess it's a lonely life ogling those massive, manly, indented tyres, those perky, exposed seats, those oh, oh, oh . . . :sneaky2:
If you are realy going for it there is the massive p.t.o. shaft to connect to.....:)

There is probably a tractor film like this one for muscle cars out there... somewhere...

This is just down the road from here, said to be the most powerful motor sport in the world,
some run many engines often aircraft engines and some gas turbines the night runs can be
very spectacular look for tractor pulling on Youtube mind you is.nt tractor pulling were we came in.

It's a Kenneth Anger film, he was odd, liked guys and was odd.

Oh, I forgot to mention, he was also quite odd.

Kenneth Anger espoused Thelema, and produced some magick-themed films Invocation of My Demon Brother (with a score by Mick Jagger) and Lucifer Rising
He also involved Anton LeVey, Keith Richards and Jimmy Page in these projects. Also wrote the notorious gossip-tomes Hollywood Babylon, and Hollywood Babylon II.vv

Odd is the least of it.

For your cultural self improvement:

. Tolstoy was obsessed with sex
Tolstoy had a fraught relation with sex and at times and championed celibacy as a means of moral purity. Despite this, he went on to father 13 children. He lost his virginity to a prostitute and afterwards wrote that he fell to his knees in a wave of self-loathing and guilt. Tolstoy began writing a journal at 18 and set himself very prescriptive goals for self-improvement, one of which was to visit a brothel only twice a month. About the time he began keeping a diary, he wrote that he had contracted venereal disease and underwent treatment in 1847.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/ar...lrrBW/ten-things-you-didnt-know-about-tolstoy

I didn't know this. I got it from this tweet discussion about Chinese geopolitics:

War and Peace... original title: At War With Myself Over Desiring A Piece Of Hawt Monkey Love

Tolstoy was obsessed with sex

These days he'd probably be diagnosed with a sex obsession.

It's a real thing. I had a bloke like that.

He was constantly preoccupied with it and thought everyone else was too, and whenever I was out of his sight he imagined I was having it away with garage attendants or bus drivers. Any man I bumped into, in fact. Highly insulting and tedious.

You are thinking of John Deere. Massey are always Red. If I was going to sleep with, (in ,which I have in the past), MF are more comfortable than JD but it's been a while. :) JD are better tractors though.

From my Twitter:

McDonald’s Sues to Recover Severance From Fired CEO, Claiming He Lied About Affairs With Employees
.. and you thought the Burger King was the creepy looking one...

Sorry for the Breitbart:

A mother in Florida is fighting back after she discovered that a likeness of her daughter had been used as a model for a sex toy advertised for sale online. A woman only identified as “Terri” said she saw the sex toy, described as “a high quality sexy dolly live dolls for men” for sale for $559 on Amazon and other websites.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ex-toy/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Alternatively, Florida woman styles her daughter as a high quality sex doll!

Sorry for the Breitbart:

A mother in Florida is fighting back after she discovered that a likeness of her daughter had been used as a model for a sex toy advertised for sale online. A woman only identified as “Terri” said she saw the sex toy, described as “a high quality sexy dolly live dolls for men” for sale for $559 on Amazon and other websites.
Are there other links for that than Breitbart? Not giving them a click.

The constant focus on the guy's pelvis and butt is amazing.

Anyway, when it comes to tractors (no pun intended) give me a Hoyt- Clagwell.
First thing I noticed was the initials KKK for the film ttle. Disturbing, as those 3 letters can only hint at one thing.

I then did a bit of reading. Kenneth Anger (not his original name) once "joked" he was "to the right of the KKK" on some race issues.

This film, and some others he made, were deliberately homoerotic. I'm not suggesting there's anything wrong with that; I'm just making the point that the focus on the guy's pelvis and butt was intentionally homoerotic.

Back