• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Werewolves

Spotted this on Reddit last night.
Guy driving at night in rural Wisconsin spots a large wolf to the right of the road. Got his mobile out to take a couple of photos of this rare sight, when the wolf (supposedly) went into a bipedal stance and walked like a human.
The consensus is that it's Photoshopped or a staged taxidermy mock-up. Still creepy though - especially the second photo, where the creature's arm bones can be seen:

I wonder if the skeletal forelimb could be a simulacrum formed by the roadside grasses and the actual limb is hidden behind the body.

If it is, then it's perfectly positioned and still doesn't explain what we are looking at.

To anyone concerned about the possibility of werewolf attacks, and who lives in a country where one is allowed to defend oneself with something more effective than harsh language, Minuteman Ammo of Carson, Washington can help you.

For only $99.95 *per cartridge*, they can supply loaded ammunition in .45 “Long” Colt, tipped with a lathe-turned solid silver bullet!

https://minutemanammo.com/products/werewolf-defense-line

Thank me later, but stay off the moor!

maximus otter

To anyone concerned about the possibility of werewolf attacks, and who lives in a country where one is allowed to defend oneself with something more effective than harsh language, Minuteman Ammo of Carson, Washington can help you. For only $99.95 *per cartridge*, they can supply loaded ammunition in .45 “Long” Colt, tipped with a lathe-turned solid silver bullet https://minutemanammo.com/products/werewolf-defense-line Thank me later, but stay off the moor! maximus otter
May also work on bigfoot and skinwalkers.

c8a1d42151693768bb4e3fc023eaaa69.jpg

2.55 onwards , a policemans encounter , then a sighting in Usk, Wales , UK.

A couple of sites have been reporting possible werewolf sightings coming out of a Mexican town (it's an interesting read):

On a recent podcast discussion with my friends Seriah Azkath and Joshua Cutchin recorded last Friday night, we inevitably started talking about the current situation we’re living in: how surreal it feels on a daily basis, how scary it might actually get before it’s over, and how unprepared we were for it, given our unrealistic expectations of societal collapse informed by Hollywood disaster movies –even ‘Contagion’ writer Scott Burns admits he’s perplexed by the “ignorant, misguided and full of dangerous information” response from the American federal government.

At one point of the conversation I might have gone hyperbolic with my thoughts, because for some reason I wouldn’t be able to explain I ended up mentioning werewolves. Both of my friends bursted out with laughter for taking this COVID-19 thing a little too far: there’s one thing about comparing the pandemic with the Zombie Apocalypse, but a Werewolf Apocalypse?? I mean, really…

And yet, that’s exactly what the citizens of a little town in the Southeastern Mexican state of Chiapas called Ocozocuautla de Espinoza (also known colloquially as ‘Coita’) are claiming, if we are to believe in the information provided by the Twitter account of @saulzenteno on April 11th:
https://www.dailygrail.com/2020/04/little-mexican-town-terrorized-by-a-werewolf/

Old Thiess
In October 1691, a man confessed before the judges of Jürgensburg in Swedish Livonia that he was a werewolf. Known as Old Thiess, the eighty year old man claimed to have been a “hound of God” who “entered Hell at certain times of the year, not to serve Satan - as the judges insisted - but to fight him”. And so, far from being a monster, some manner of dark cryptid creature, he was a vehicle of divinity…

Back