• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What-Are-You-Afraid-Of: Part 2 Interview: The Bothell Poltergeist

macqdor

Junior Acolyte
http://www.whatareyouafraidofpodcast.com/2020/03/137-the-bothell-poltergeist/

What - Are - You - Afraid - Of: Part 2 Interview Bothell Poltergeist:

Keith Linder, author of The Bothell Hell House: Poltergeist of Washington State, is back for PART 2 of his interview with authors T. Fox Dunham & Phil Thomas. For years, spirits tormented Keith and his girlfriend with the destruction of furniture, stealing objects, manifesting as old women and even igniting bibles in self-contained fires. Keith shares additional insights on his violent and paranormal experiences and also talks about his rocky relationships with paranormal investigators who all offered different and myriad explanations for the activity in his home. English folk singer David Walton narrates a story written by Keith about the poltergeist—5th Anniversary—and we play a little music from Pueblo People. The Bothell Poltergeist is one of the most controversial and interesting cases of in modern history. Hear the rest of Keith’s story as Fox & Phil aid in his quest to find an explanation for the violent phenomenon in his previous home.

Is this that guy in I think it was Seattle? I wonder if he's making a living off this project

"Do I get the distinct impression I shouldn't bother watching the podcast? "

you mean listen?

Back