What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Insipid? Don't you mean they taste like mud?
I find that they fall into the dirt on both sides of the fence: dried fruits and leaves produce a vivid colour that smells nice but tastes watery, while actually liquid juices are overly sticky and sweet unless diluted to exactly the correct extent.

James_H

And I like to roam the land
I've just bought a very small pineapple for about £7. Fool, you say. Well, it's an Okinawa pineapple, and I'm going to plant the top and grow more.

James_H

And I like to roam the land
I bought something unknown called matsumaezuke to go with a Japanese meal at home. It's very finely sliced and pickled squid, fish roe and seaweed with a slimy texture that almost certainly comes from a living film of bacteria... It's absolutely delicious.

Coal

Polymath Renaissance Man, Italian Wiccan Anarchist
Just made a rather fine prawn and mussel paella.

Tigerhawk

Resistance is futile!
A Mars bar. I have no shame when it comes to chocolate, but draw the line at white chocolate. I may have no shame, but I do have Standards!

escargot

Beloved of Ra
A Mars bar. I have no shame when it comes to chocolate, but draw the line at white chocolate. I may have no shame, but I do have Standards!
White chocolate, mmm. I love it, along with Caramac, if that's really chocolate. I don't eat much confectionery but when I do it's the nice stuff.

Tigerhawk

Resistance is futile!
White chocolate, mmm. I love it, along with Caramac, if that's really chocolate. I don't eat much confectionery but when I do it's the nice stuff.
White chocolate is neither chocolate nor is it nice! It's an abomination against nature and a affront to the gods!:sparta:

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
A large bowl of All Bran with added pumpkin seeds, raisins, nuts, dates and prunes: The nuclear depth charge of breakfasts.

maximus otter