What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
There's a restaurant here called MAD FOR GARLIC and every dish on the menu contains garlic. I went for a night out, ate there and got hammered on spirits. Next day a mate dragged me up a mountain to go hiking. The cold-sweat stench was incredible and I won't go into the details of what had to occur in the undergrowth.

Lord Lucan

Ephemeral Spectre
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. And yes, I do feel all the worse for it.

Lord Lucan

Ephemeral Spectre
There's a restaurant here called MAD FOR GARLIC and every dish on the menu contains garlic. I went for a night out, ate there and got hammered on spirits. Next day a mate dragged me up a mountain to go hiking. The cold-sweat stench was incredible and I won't go into the details of what had to occur in the undergrowth.
There's a Mad For Garlic in Singapore too. I was game the last time we were there, however my wife can suffer from irritable bowel, so good sense prevailed.

escargot

Beloved of Ra
Long story short, Techy had curry.

I texted him - 'At Asda, any requests?'
He sent back 'Got curry and rice'.

I thought 'OK, he has some tea, but I'll pick up this nicely-whoopsied hot lamb rogan josh anyway.'

On my return I found that he'd meant to say 'GET HOT curry and rice' not 'GOT curry and rice' but had fat-fingered it all up.

So even though he sent totally the wrong text I still brought him exactly what he wanted!

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Long story short, Techy had curry.

I texted him - 'At Asda, any requests?'
He sent back 'Got curry and rice'.

I thought 'OK, he has some tea, but I'll pick up this nicely-whoopsied hot lamb rogan josh anyway.'

On my return I found that he'd meant to say 'GET HOT curry and rice' not 'GOT curry and rice' but had fat-fingered it all up.

So even though he sent totally the wrong text I still brought him exactly what he wanted!
Telepathy.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member

Ogdred Weary

Cosmically Triggered
I am substantially older than said young persons (I thought that Generation Z was older and I was part of it) and am fairly agnostic on HP Sauce, it's certainly not my top condiment and not even in the top 5, it might make the top 10 but I'm not sure I can even think of 10 condiments.

It would go to Number 1 if it looked like this:

hpls.jpg

but is doesn't so it isn't.