What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Are they vegetarian and if they are where does one get them please?

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Are they vegetarian and if they are where does one get them please?
Yes, and my freezer.

I think they actually originate with the local organic food store. It's a kind of members store that is open to the public, but members pay discounted prices and get lots of offers. My wife does a lot of our shopping there, but Korea may be a little far for you to travel to shop!

Shady

Just a tad lol Thank you, it is worth checking out maybe our health food store, maybe, just maybe, they will have something similar to them in

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Just a tad lol Thank you, it is worth checking out maybe our health food store, maybe, just maybe, they will have something similar to them in
Some will come to you!

You know those glutinous Japanese dumplings that people eat on special occasions, and some get choked to death on them?

When I heard about them I wanted to try some, and someone at work gave me a packet of them. I ate one right away and nearly choked. TOTALLY satisfactory.

So wait patiently and they will arrive.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Some will come to you!

You know those glutinous Japanese dumplings that people eat on special occasions, and some get choked to death on them?

When I heard about them I wanted to try some, and someone at work gave me a packet of them. I ate one right away and nearly choked. TOTALLY satisfactory.

So wait patiently and they will arrive.
You got the full experience!

Shady

LOL Whats this thing with humans and hoovers, sticking the pipe in one end or the other?

Shady

Maybe you can shove it up the bum so far that it gets the dumpling before it becomes trouble :D

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Finally bit the bullet (snail) last night and tried escargots bourgignons. First impressions: like eating clams but they taste of humus. 10/10 will do again.

EDIT: and I just had a pigfoot and a bottle of beer for lunch - good times

Last edited:

Shady

i am about to have a few chips and a couple Quorn burgers, i also bought a lil bottle of cider with palmaviolets, i find this strange as i neither really drink and i don't like cider, but i liked the sound of it, it is still in the fridge

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Testing a large, strawberry-red Scotch Bonnet. Certainly fruity - it made me think of pineapple.

These are the hottest chilies I'd normally buy but some recent ones were a real let-down. Pale-green, since you ask.

Today, I thought I had better make a trial. It's going in a silly, made-up dish, consisting of a gluten-free wrap, three sausages and a cider-sauce.

Yes that needs enlivening a little!

True to form, the fruity pepper was deceptively mild at its tail-end and a lot more powerful near the stalk.

I used half of it - in slivers. Now I come to think of the way I sliced it on the plate, I think those slivers were all from the hot end.

Dinner should be . . . an occasion! :mattack:

Last edited: