What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Early i went to pizza hut and shared a pizza with my SiL, we ended up bringing half of our pizza home, i ate it earlier, their pizzas are bloody lovely

INT21

Antediluvian
Pizza Hut.

You must be terribly rich.

I am considering the best way to modify a packet of excruciatingly hot noodles. I have about ten of these and can't eat them as they come; far too hot.

I was thinking of preparing a hard boiled egg. (may need to check on YouTube for the instructions) and adding it, chopped, along with some sauteed onions and a chopped mushroom, and maybe a few peas.

Will this work ?

Shady

Yes it is a bit pricey but i love it and its only as a treat now and again

Sounds yummy, go for it

dr wu

Doctor Prog
Pizza Hut (a chain place here) pizza is considered second rate pizza here in the US....since we have so many pizza places.
Usually the best pizza pies are from private pizza places....and range in style and price.

Pizza Hut.

I am considering the best way to modify a packet of excruciatingly hot noodles. I have about ten of these and can't eat them as they come; far too hot.

I was thinking of preparing a hard boiled egg. (may need to check on YouTube for the instructions) and adding it, chopped, along with some sauteed onions and a chopped mushroom, and maybe a few peas.

Will this work ?
Put in a dab of butter as well, it will help to reduce the heat in the noodles.

Shady

Nothing at the mo, but i do fancy a pizza from the hut, no, not Jabba

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Pizza Hut.

Will this work ?
Mayonnaise might reduce the harshness.