What Are You Eating & Drinking?

INT21

Antediluvian
I like the Latte from the machine at the Morrison's cafe, but it's gone up 10p to £1.95
However you now get unlimited refills (like at 'Spoons) which is great - though bladder and kidneys say otherwise..
Morrisons cafe is really quite expensive considering they must get their stuff trade.

I think it is cheaper to buy the coffee from the machine they have store-side of the check outs.

And todays traet ? A slice of marzipan stollen. Yes, Aldi has them in.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Morrisons cafe is really quite expensive considering they must get their stuff trade.

I think it is cheaper to buy the coffee from the machine they have store-side of the check outs.

None of the Aldi stores near me have anything remotely Germanic in them - for stollen and marzipan bars and pfefferkuchen for the Christmas Eve Bunter-Tellers I go to Lidl

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers

The trick in Morrisons cafes is when you get to the point of paying, lie to the pay point clerk and tell them you want a cup of tea instead of a cup of coffee .. then go to the machine and get yourself a coffee instead .. tea is cheaper than coffee and unless they're watching you which is extremely unlikely, you'll get away with it every time .. trust me, as an ex Morrisons café cook who's still firm friends with my ex staff supervisor? .. we know.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
The trick in Morrisons cafes is when you get to the point of paying, lie to the pay point clerk and tell them you want a cup of tea instead of a cup of coffee .. then go to the machine and get yourself a coffee instead .. tea is cheaper than coffee and unless they're watching you which is extremely unlikely, you'll get away with it every time .. trust me, as an ex Morrisons café cook who's still firm friends with my ex staff supervisor? .. we know.
:dsist:

Fraud by false representation (Section 2)

The defendant:

• made a false representation
  • dishonestly
  • knowing that the representation was or might be untrue or misleading
  • with intent to make a gain for himself or another, to cause loss to another or to expose another to risk of loss.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/section/2

;)

maximus otter

Swifty

:dsist:

Fraud by false representation (Section 2)

The defendant:

• made a false representation
  • dishonestly
  • knowing that the representation was or might be untrue or misleading
  • with intent to make a gain for himself or another, to cause loss to another or to expose another to risk of loss.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/section/2

;)

maximus otter
Yeah! .. and I enjoy it as well copper! .. you'll NEVER take me alive.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I think you have just made Maximus' day with that one lil sentence :p :p

Swifty

What? Why? :O
So you may get lucky then

Ive just had a cup of tomato soup with herbs and polish bread and butter
You needs to stop putting polish on your bread and butter Shady .. you'll only get the squits again ..

.. and Max owns guns so let's not piss him off too much.

Shady

:rofl2: Yep, thats what i want, i hd the opposite lol
Yea, well you keep grassing yourself up lol
I mentioned someone being cuffed in the middle of the road the other day, he murdered a girl, knifed her, we had the police at the top of the street for about 3 days

Swifty

:rofl2: Yep, thats what i want, i hd the opposite lol
Yea, well you keep grassing yourself up lol
I mentioned someone being cuffed in the middle of the road the other day, he murdered a girl, knifed her, we had the police at the top of the street for about 3 days
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Fuck that for a game of soldiers mate, move to Cromer instead .. me and the Mrs will look after you and watch your back .. although being Scottish and this being Norfolk, prepare to be 'affectionately' called a 'porridge wog'.

Last edited:

Shady

Cuppa tick tock and some very delicious shortbread from the Coop, nice and buttery, perfect

Shady

LMFAO you are aweful.....but i like you :p Good ole Dick

So Swifty, how is everything going with you and also ya mum, hope she is recovering nicely?