What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Sounds like a good night in.
These Polish cheddar crisps are epic!

If you're OK with strong cheese flavour and a fair amount of salt, they are the biz and proper crunchy as well - damned addictive.

Gift of Copper Pot Distilled vodka... most certainly, 'different'. Might have been prudent to check out the alcohol content beforehand.

Aye... 40% proof begins to mske snesen nwo... :fugly: :crazy:

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score
Onion flavoured ring shaped chips/crisps. Korean made, and while they don't taste like onions, do taste vaguely of something, not sure what, but not too bad...

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Toasted sandwiches - ham, cheese & tomato with lots of hot English mustard.
This sounds better, cept for the ham.
I have just eaten a whole bar of the most delicious chocolate ever, i usually eat dark chocolate, but i have never really had a love of it, but i needed chocolate, cause i have hated the milk one for the past two years, so i was in Tescos this morning and picked up a bar of Cadburys Darkmilk, roasted almond, it has a higher cocoa content, my god it is loverly, no more shite dark chocolate for me.

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Two slices of black pud and a fried egg on toast. Tasty.

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Small Cornish pastie, two small chicken samosas and a green salad with French dressing - I've got a stinking head cold (not flu, not man flu) just a cold but I don't feel like preparing food so I raided the fridge and freezer - the pastie was from a recent holiday to Cornwall. Comfort food with some nutrients from the salad...

dr wu

Doctor Prog
Reaction score
Last 2 days...just oatmeal, soup, etc.....dealing with a head and chest cold.....uggh.
:(

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Heart and mushroom casserole, baby potatoes (skins on) and boiled coprolite sugar beet (needs salt).
And a caraffe of Sarsaparilla.

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Singapore chow mein and prawn crackers.

cycleboy2

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Home-made soup: red onion, white onion, carrots, broccoli (inc stalks), cucumber, red pepper, garlic, home-made stock, cumin, seasoning – served with mini garlic naan breads. Whenever we have a surfeit of veg in they go to the soupmaker, one of those kitchen appliances that some people have but don't use. Ours gets a regular outing and it's a doddle to use; we don't like waste in our house!

Prepared my lunch for tomorrow: left-over nut roast with carrots, broccoli and leeks that I'll have with veg gravy (I keep a container of veg gravy granules at work). I par-cook the veg so that when they go in the microwave at work they come out perfectly – still crunchy, flavoursome and full of nutrients.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Home-made soup: red onion, white onion, carrots, broccoli (inc stalks), cucumber, red pepper, garlic, home-made stock, cumin, seasoning – served with mini garlic naan breads. Whenever we have a surfeit of veg in they go to the soupmaker, one of those kitchen appliances that some people have but don't use. Ours gets a regular outing and it's a doddle to use; we don't like waste in our house!

Prepared my lunch for tomorrow: left-over nut roast with carrots, broccoli and leeks that I'll have with veg gravy (I keep a container of veg gravy granules at work). I par-cook the veg so that when they go in the microwave at work they come out perfectly – still crunchy, flavoursome and full of nutrients.
Are you me haha!

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Root veg mash, yummy and a banana and toffee rice pud, i prefer the one with custard tho

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
A crumbed chicken breast with avocado, bacon & melted cheese on top. Nice.

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
1 Pizza sub from Aldis, with a few thin chips and two small yorkie puds with salt and sweet chilli sauce on the side, bloody delicious, i was suprised that the subs from Alidis were so delicious, expected a pathetically thin topping.

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Reaction score
Had a revelatory Nepalese meal featuring a few new things: popaddoms with something very like salsa on top; smoked lamb; a curry with puffed rice (like non sweet rice crispies) mixed in

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Pizza with ham, a mildly spicy salami, onions and olives. It was o.k. It was also supposed to have had mushrooms on it but didn't and I couldn't have been bothered to have made a fuss. I ate it all.

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Reaction score
Finally trying saizeriya, a very popular and very cheap Japanese Italian restaurant. So far I've got a glass of chilled red wine and I'm waiting for my tiny pizza and popcorn shrimp.