Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
Shrimp and grits with dirty rice.
Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Reactions: Sie

MercuryCrest

The Severed Head of a Great Old One.
Reaction score
About to make a ribeye steak sandwich with brick cheese and some thin sliced bell-peppers with onion, on a toasted kaiser roll. I might make some tater-tots to go with it. Still not sure about the side.

Souleater

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
About to make a ribeye steak sandwich with brick cheese and some thin sliced bell-peppers with onion, on a toasted kaiser roll. I might make some tater-tots to go with it. Still not sure about the side.
What the hell is brick cheese?

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
All in pain from a bad back. Pulled a muscle yesterday. :(

So today I need comfort food. Poached eggs and baked beans on toast. That's toast made with the finest supermarket thick sliced white carbohydrate delivery units. Four of'em. :chuckle:

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Wow thats expensive!! I prefer a nice strong cheddar

View attachment 35488
I'm a latecomer to the world of cheese, not really appreciating it until my mid thirties. However, I am now enthusiastically making up for lost time.
I put this trauma down to my once a week time spent with my next door neighbours as a child whilst my parents worked back late. Mrs Marshall who looked after me was the type who insisted that everything on ones plate must be eaten and fed me processed cheese sticks when I arrived after school each week. I hated them (the cheese sticks).

Souleater

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I'm a latecomer to the world of cheese, not really appreciating it until my mid thirties. However, I am now enthusiastically making up for lost time.
I put this trauma down to my once a week time spent with my next door neighbours as a child whilst my parents worked back late. Mrs Marshall who looked after me was the type who insisted that everything on ones plate must be eaten and fed me processed cheese sticks when I arrived after school each week. I hated them (the cheese sticks).
My cousin lives in Rutland, when he comes to my folks for christmas he always brings a range of quality local cheeses, this year he brought Lincolnshire Poacher, vintage mature Red Leicester and Stiliton, an unpasturized Stilton, all very nice if you can get hold of it :)

Coastaljames

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Dry muesli.

And raspberry tea.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for myself* so it's fresh steamed kale, tinned macaroni cheese with spinach and ricotta cannelloni.

*Pulled a muscle in my back on Tuesday. Third day now and it's all painful. :mad:

Souleater

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for myself* so it's fresh steamed kale, tinned macaroni cheese with spinach and ricotta cannelloni.

*Pulled a muscle in my back on Tuesday. Third day now and it's all painful. :mad:
Bag of frozen peas on your back injury is my recommendation

Vardoger

I'm #1 so why try harder
Reaction score
Peanuts coated with parmesan. Chowed down with Cult Cola, supposedly world's strongest cola.
Om nom nom. I feel like an om nom nom cat.

Coastaljames

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Nuts.

Satsumas.

Raspberry tea.

Souleater

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Mature cheddar, pastrami and English mustard, wholemeal sandwich for lunch :p

Screenshot_20210227-125018.png