What Are You Eating & Drinking?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Fray Bentos steak and kidney pudding with mash potato with Brittany butter in em :D

Seasoned saute'd shroom omelete sandwich for breakfast with a side compote of berries in vanilla yoghurt and an espresso. I feel ready to take on the world ... after a few hours of slothing online. :)
Am actually housebound with lumbar back issues. Been a torrid few days, but the home cooking has been superb.

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Toomrrow I am going to one of the best cullen skink places in Glasgow :)

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
Homemade meatballs and Spaghetti. Based on an old Gordon Ramsey recipe when I was not so confident in cooking and coming up with my own stuff, tweeked somewhat - very delicious. The South African Merlot was a bit o_O though.

G

GeorgeP

I went into asda earlier and purchased there happy chappy smart price peanuts. They where very nice! Lacking alot of salt, but that must make them even more healthier :)

G

GeorgeP

This morning I ate a full English breakfast that included: one fried egg, baconx2, one sausage, one hash brown, beans, mushrooms, fried bread, bread n butter and a lovely cup of tea with two sugars.

Why does the tea taste so nice after a full monty breakfast?

Oh, the mug that contained the said beverage looked like something your mother would have gathering dust in a cupboard. Very early 80s look, design and feel to it. Overall, I gave that mug a rating of 82%.