• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

what creature intrigues you the most?

which creatures do you prefer more land or sea creatures?

• land

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

goth13girl666

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
what animal/creature intrigues you the most?

if you could save any species what would it be?

i think mine would have to be rats love them but also love spiders and snakes and anysort of marine life

think thats more than one :oops: :lol:

Wolverines (not necessarily the Hugh Jackman variety, although ;) ) fascinate me. So do hares, and bears and cats. (it is so hard to keep this down to just one!)

I would rescue the Red Panda and bees.

Dogmen, wolfmen. Any lupine humanoid. It would freak me out blind to see one, but I am fascinated by then. I still watch that dogman video that came out a few months ago and love it. I really want to believe there's something real in it :oops:

Have you got something against our avian friends, gothgirl?

I can add 'air' as an option if you'd like...

I find creatures like the Jersey Devil and Mothman intriguing.

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:45 pm Post subject:

Have you got something against our avian friends, gothgirl?

Even avian creatures need to land sometimes. ;)

Sea creatures, most definately, cryptozoological and known. I think there are a lot of cryptids to be discovered out there, animals like Trunko for example. Every time scientists do a deep sea dive, they find more and more species we never knew existed. I love the thought that I live on the same planet as the Kraken, and huge sea serpents, and Megalodon!

Whilst there may be more unknown sea-creatures, I find them not very exciting. A new land animal, completely unknown is far more interesting, because we think we know them all.
Hence I recon the Yeti is a worthwhile and interesting creature to be interested in.
Of those that we know I love all of them and yes I also love Rats and Spiders a lot, why do they get such bad press?
Don't start with diseases etc, the reason rats live in bad conditions is only because we kill them as soon as they live anywhere nice.
They are also digging in rubbish because we leave it there. Without humans rats would live somewhere nice and eat insects, small mammals or birds.
And spiders are most adorable, especially hunting spiders with their cute big black eyes...awwww :kiss:

i have no quarrell with the flying variety :lol:

i dont know why rats gets suhc bad press, they are really nice and its not actually the rats that carry dieases its the fleas on the rats that carry them, thats how the plague was spread, and yes they live on the rats hence the contact but its not the rats fault.

i am also fascinated by shall we say creatures of the night especially bats, its just something about the night that brings out the characters of the creatures, love how the eyes glow red and green

Back