• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Did You Dream Of Last Night?

I was having a lovely romantic dream of being in a log cabin, whilst on holiday to somewhere I could see the Aurora. The alarm went off before I got jiggy. :(

This happens to me, too. Always waking up before anything jiggly happens. Sigh.:(

Edit- erm, that's "jiggy" . Blasted autocorrect. lol

I went to a resort, I've been there before in other dreams, usually involving an apocalypse/post-apocalypse situation. The hotel has an entrance and then maybe nine floors below that opening on to a hillside going down to the sea. Got kind of lost and ended up at breakfast with members of the SWP. It may have involved some kind of crisis situation, also friends there talking about problems of Refugees who had been mistreated. Possibly by ISIS. May have been an apocalyptic situation again.

A related dream had me trying to hurry my mother as we were going to miss a flight. But I then fell asleep so I ended up missing the flight.

Last night I dreamed I lived on the second floor of an old rundown apartment complex. A downstairs neighbor was playing raucous music outside at ear-splitting volume. When I asked them politely to turn it down, one of the downstairs girls said in a snide, disrespectful tone to turn it up instead. At this point I noticed that their speakers were on the upstairs balcony right outside my place, so I said "Alright then let's see how you like this!" and unplugged their speakers and took them into my apartment. I fully expected further confrontation and within moments I got it. My door opened and a huge green dinosaur leg appeared. I looked up; the figure entering my room was a fifteen foot tall bright green intensely muscular lizard man with a fully human head. Presumeably my downstairs neighbor or one of his crew. He was followed by an equally tall equally muscular human man with a 70's style afro. I was terrified but recovered quickly and, suddenly indignant, I angrily told them my side of the story. At which the afro-ed man gave a little squeak of embarrassed dismay and said "oh that's awful" in a very effeminate voice, and the two of them slunk out the door. I woke up laughing.

I dreamt I was in the world of Star Trek TNG. None of the main characters were present, but I seemed to be some kind of low ranking Wesley Crusher type.

The entire Enterprise crew was being held in quarantine in a suite on a space station. We were told we may have been exposed to an alien virus so needed to be kept isolated. But none of our questions were given straight answers, and everyone started becoming paranoid and suspicious. Especially as we heard strange squelching sounds coming from the corridors outside at night.

One night as everyone else was sleeping, I decided to break out and investigate what was really going on. But as I was pondering how to bust open the door, it slid open and two figures grabbed me under the arms and marched me away. They were wearing Star Fleet uniforms but had green skin, the heads of frogs, and big webbed feet.

In flash I realised what had happened. There really was an alien virus, and it had transformed them into frogmen. They had taken over the space station and were quarantining all the crews that arrived there. Anyone who showed signs of having the virus would be released to join them. Everyone else was a prisoner. Obviously the frogmen thought I was becoming one of them!

Many more frogmen appeared and we rushed together along a wide downward sloping corridor. Suddenly they stopped walking normally and all started to hop. "HOP HOP HOP!" they yelled in manic glee. "HOP HOP HOP!" Now I was hopping too.

We swept into a large circular chamber. Seated at a grand piano in the centre of the chamber was Liberace. "I'm sorry fellas," he said with a smile. "I don't think this is for me." Ignoring him, the frogmen simply vaulted over the piano and rushed on.

The dream then faded out.

Last edited:
I went to a resort, I've been there before in other dreams, usually involving an apocalypse/post-apocalypse situation. The hotel has an entrance and then maybe nine floors below that opening on to a hillside going down to the sea. Got kind of lost and ended up at breakfast with members of the SWP. It may have involved some kind of crisis situation, also friends there talking about problems of Refugees who had been mistreated. Possibly by ISIS. May have been an apocalyptic situation again.

A related dream had me trying to hurry my mother as we were going to miss a flight. But I then fell asleep so I ended up missing the flight.
I've been having loads of those dreams lately ramonmercardo .. almost exclusively in fact. They always start in a large building and end up with a sloping garden going down to some water .. :eek: ...

I've been having loads of those dreams lately ramonmercardo .. almost exclusively in fact. They always start in a large building and end up with a sloping garden going down to some water .. :eek: ...

Doomed I tell ye...

Doomed I tell ye...
.. and it usually involves me trying to find someone ? .. most frequently the building are as big as you've described and Victorian, sometimes they're more modern hospital wards mixed with 1970's type comprehensive school rooms and corridors .. I've had banquets in these dreams, copped off with pretty women but the other night I spoke with a kid I used to know who killed himself in real life as an adult which was calming in the dream but a bit spooky after I'd woken up.

The other night, I actually had a dream (rare for me), just before I woke up.
In the dream, I was doing scientific research into some kind of biological growth factor, and I accidentally spilt some of this stuff in my lap. I was not able to clean the stuff off fast enough, and before I knew it I'd grown 2 dicks. Completely nonplussed by this, I woke up and discovered the harsh reality (i.e. I still had only one dick).
:bananas:

The other night, I actually had a dream (rare for me), just before I woke up.
In the dream, I was doing scientific research into some kind of biological growth factor, and I accidentally spilt some of this stuff in my lap. I was not able to clean the stuff off fast enough, and before I knew it I'd grown 2 dicks. Completely nonplussed by this, I woke up and discovered the harsh reality (i.e. I still had only one dick).
:bananas:
:bananas: ... don't feel too bad. I've still only got one dick.

Dreams, eh? Life doesn't match up to them...

.. and it usually involves me trying to find someone ? .. most frequently the building are as big as you've described and Victorian, sometimes they're more modern hospital wards mixed with 1970's type comprehensive school rooms and corridors .. I've had banquets in these dreams, copped off with pretty women but the other night I spoke with a kid I used to know who killed himself in real life as an adult which was calming in the dream but a bit spooky after I'd woken up.

Very similar to my in dreams experiences

Very similar to my in dreams experiences
I think the Victorian building in my dreams is a mixture of the house my Granddad owned, the building I used to rent a flat in and my general love of large old buildings I can explore .. when they turn into hospitals or schools, I think that's from my last two hospital stays .. my dreams usually have a cast of hundreds. I think it's amazing how the human mind can just create new faces that you've never seen before in waking life.

I think the Victorian building in my dreams is a mixture of the house my Granddad owned, the building I used to rent a flat in and my general love of large old buildings I can explore .. when they turn into hospitals or schools, I think that's from my last two hospital stays .. my dreams usually have a cast of hundreds. I think it's amazing how the human mind can just create new faces that you've never seen before in waking life.

With me I think the building is a mixture of the European Youth Centre in Strasbourg and the 3,000 bed Hotel Rossiya which is just off Red Square in Miscow. Transported to a sloping coastal site.

I wonder if the sloping land to water factor represents anything symbolic or if it's just a coincidence?

I dreamt I was running around in a spiral pattern while holding an apple. It was very ritualistic and I was trying hard to get it just right. The apple was an offering to the gods but I'm not sure which ones. Autumn leaves were blowing everywhere and the sky was ominous, so I don't know if the ritual was working...

I dreamt I was running around in a spiral pattern while holding an apple. It was very ritualistic and I was trying hard to get it just right. The apple was an offering to the gods but I'm not sure which ones. Autumn leaves were blowing everywhere and the sky was ominous, so I don't know if the ritual was working...
Do you fancy swapping dreams for a while ? .. mine are getting a bit samey ..

Yeah, you can have my weird dreams, mate.
Keep 'em! :D

And walk among long dappled grass,
And pluck till time and times are done
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun.

William Butler Yeats

Back