• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Do Points Make? Board Trophies & Titles

Click on your username to bring up your 'profile card'. Click on the number of trophy points you have in the bottom-right corner (299 in your case).

This will take you to a list of the trophies you have already been awarded.

In the bottom-right hand corner of that screen, there's a link to all available trophies--you'll have to work out which you don't have. The scores points for post counts and membership durations are cumulative.
Aaaah I see.
Thanks for that.
The problem is is that I've been a member for much longer than the 2018 it shows my join date as - my original incarnation became inaccessible for some reason on one of the FTMB changes so I had to create a new account and have it merged.

So I'm left with a 15 year trophy and a 20 year trophy to get anyway. I think my first posts were probably back in about 2008 so I'm only a couple of years off my 15 years mark, or at least I should be.

It actually feels like I've been a member since around 1995, which would of course be impossible.

Aaaah I see.
Thanks for that.
The problem is is that I've been a member for much longer than the 2018 it shows my join date as - my original incarnation became inaccessible for some reason on one of the FTMB changes so I had to create a new account and have it merged.

So I'm left with a 15 year trophy and a 20 year trophy to get anyway. I think my first posts were probably back in about 2008 so I'm only a couple of years off my 15 years mark, or at least I should be.

It actually feels like I've been a member since around 1995, which would of course be impossible.
Your joining date is given as May 29, 2009..

I have a question about trophies that someone may be able to answer. What is the criteria for the All The Rage trophy?

Is it based on a certain amount of posts and likes, or is it solely on the ratio of likes to posts? If so, are we allowed to know the figures, or is that forbidden knowledge stored in a dark vault guarded by malicious entities?

I have a question about trophies that someone may be able to answer. What is the criteria for the All The Rage trophy?

Is it based on a certain amount of posts and likes, or is it solely on the ratio of likes to posts? If so, are we allowed to know the figures, or is that forbidden knowledge stored in a dark vault guarded by malicious entities?
I got mine at the same time as my 5000th post with about 9000 reactions, idk if that's the criteria or a coincidence

You become eligible after making 5,000 posts and receiving 2,500 'reactions' (LIKES etc).

To get it you must achieve a 50% ratio of LIKES to POSTS.

This ratio does not need to be maintained.

If the ratio subsequently falls below 50%, the trophy remains as a token of your former popularity.

I've been a member since May 2006, can I have an award?:)

You have already amassed four awards for that (see my post on the previous page for how to access your 'trophy cabinet').

You become eligible after making 5,000 posts and receiving 2,500 'reactions' (LIKES etc).

To get it you must achieve a 50% ratio of LIKES to POSTS.

This ratio does not need to be maintained.

If the ratio subsequently falls below 50%, the trophy remains as a token of your former popularity.

All becomes clear! Thank you, Yithian!

You have already amassed four awards for that (see my post on the previous page for how to access your 'trophy cabinet').
Can I melt my trophies down for scrap?

Your joining date is given as May 29, 2009..
Aaaah yes indeed, I had not spotted that!
So the original joining date of my previous incarnation had been carried over then.
I wasn't too far out with my guess. So the 15 years trophy will be in my cabinet in 2024 then.
I'm going to need to make some space, so the 4th place award for 'Welwyn Garden City's Knobbliest Ankles 2013' will have to be relegated to the shelf in the outhouse.

Pfft - awards, schwards. I just cut a notch on the headboard.

Well, I used to.

big-wood.jpg

Aaaah yes indeed, I had not spotted that!
So the original joining date of my previous incarnation had been carried over then.
I wasn't too far out with my guess. So the 15 years trophy will be in my cabinet in 2024 then.
I'm going to need to make some space, so the 4th place award for 'Welwyn Garden City's Knobbliest Ankles 2013' will have to be relegated to the shelf in the outhouse.

Better than "Welwyn Garden City's Ankliest Knob" I suppose.

Oh, I have the `All The Rage` one.

And just about every one else.

Are there any I am missing?

'All The Rage' ?

The "All The Rage" trophy is awarded when:

- the member's post count equals or exceeds 5,000
and
- the member's reaction score equals or exceeds 50% of the post count.

Didn't there used to be a list/ranking of how many points members had, with those with the most points occupying the top spot etc?
Or has the display of such meretricious, tawdry, narcissism now been consigned to the bins out the back?

Back