• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Do Points Make? Board Trophies & Titles

dang! my secrets revealed!!!!!!!

We all agree that it's meaningless, but I will note that Maximus Otter has joined the '309-Club' by attaining the maximum number of trophy points currently available.

Screenshot 2019-12-18 at 00.39.47.png

Even though I don't know what it signifies, I'd like to thank the Academy for this award, and muse that it took me long enough to get it. But it's always nice to get a present, even one with no physical benefits.

Even though I don't know what it signifies, I'd like to thank the Academy for this award, and muse that it took me long enough to get it. But it's always nice to get a present, even one with no physical benefits.

It doesn't signify anything really.

Except, of course, that you get to nominate a single member for deletion. PM me a username and they'll be gone within the hour.

Preferably not my name.

It doesn't signify anything really.

Except, of course, that you get to nominate a single member for deletion. PM me a username and they'll be gone within the hour.

Preferably not my name.

P.s. printing the word 'POLITICS' three times in one sentence will have the same effect.

Back