• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Do Points Make? Board Trophies & Titles

I call 'fake points'.
There's been some kind of mis-management of the electronical voting machines.
Probably also a load of 'mail in' ballots which all have the same name on.
Plus I think I saw him stuffing points into a box.
It all smells a bit fishy.

I call 'fake points'.
There's been some kind of mis-management of the electronical voting machines.
Probably also a load of 'mail in' ballots which all have the same name on.
Plus I think I saw him stuffing points into a box.
It all smells a bit fishy.
I have conducted an extensive, independent review of the above and have found no evidence of any vote-tampering on my part.

I have conducted an extensive, independent review of the above and have found no evidence of any vote-tampering on my part.
I agree...
1200px-10_-_hands_shaking_with_euro_bank_notes_inside_handshake_-_royalty_free,_without_copyri...JPG

After the recent elevation of Stu Neville we have another 309er!

Courtesy of her latest post

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/minor-strangeness.28407/page-312#post-2058324

I can't account for your motorcycle tank thing (a quick respray during the day?) but it did remind me of something that happened years ago. I'd cycle to work and one of the fields I would pass was blue in the morning and green in the evening when I went home. It was weird and I would look at it trying to figure out if it was some sort of trick of the light. Anyway one day I thought I would stop and examine the field. It was linseed. The flowers were all opened up in the morning and closed in the evening. Duhhhh... :chuckle: To be fair it is not a common crop.

Welcome to the club Min Bannister, your welcome pack and secret handshake instructions are hidden in the plaster bust of Chares Fort above the mantlepiece.

Min has been issued her 309-er uniform...

iu

... and - according to tradition - is being initiated into the Deep Rites by the next-youngest member, Stu Neville:

iu

Welcome Min, Journeyman 309-er!

maximus otter

Back