What Do You Make Of This Triangular UFO Sighting?

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
When I was a kid, my Mum would send me on delivery errands to one of our neighbours, an old man who'd been an inventor and aviation pioneer. He had a wooden propeller hanging on the wall that he'd made himself back in the early days of flight.
He explained to me that they broke easily, so he'd had to make a few just to be sure. He took that one off the plane after he'd decided to get out of the aircraft inventing game. I think he scrapped the plane or something.

marhawkman

Devoted Cultist
I've used wooden props made for RC planes and the biggest issue is not hitting things. having the prop come in contact with the ground will chip pieces off. According to my Uncle who used to be an aviation mechanic, and was the one who showed me how to build RC planes, they had to be very carefully varnished to make them water-proof. Otherwise the wood would start to rot and spilt when you tried to use it. Apparently checking for cracks was part of the pre-flight checklist.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Triangular UFO spotted again over Texas

A triangle-shaped UFO appears to have been spotted for the third time this year above Texas, in an astonishingly-clear video.

Video at link below.

The mysterious “craft” was first seen on New Year’s Day in Houston, before being spotted again above a motorway in Bogata last month.

And now, the object has been seen above Seguin in possibly the clearest video yet.

The clip shows a collection of seven lights moving in a triangle formation across the night sky.

A stunned man behind the camera can be heard exclaiming: “What the f***?”

The lights continue on their path and after just a few moments disappear out of sight.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/triangular-ufo-spotted-again-over-21778623

maximus otter