What Have You Been Doing Today?

James_H

And I like to roam the land
A 'dance extravaganza' - a kind of special event at work (I work in a kindergarten) where we put on a bunch of dancing for the kids and parents after school. Another five hours on top of the usual work day, all of it either standing up or actually dancing. I'm pretty tired. I've got another one on Friday.

Tempest63

Abominable Snowman
I was filling in an accident report on a guy who seemed to be doing some weird dancing on site. It turns out he was applying torch-on felt to a gantry we built over a tube station entrance when someone pointed out that his propane hose was on fire and he was jumping all over it to put the flames out!

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
This is not an invitation to talk politics!

Today I have been remembering!

Our polling station is always the local community center. Good mobility access and nice stewards and so on.

This is ALSO the same place and probably room and probably people where the /last/ time I voted I managed to get the handles of my walker stuck under the shelf you use to write on....

So that as I headed towards the ballot box, the booth I used collapsed very noisily and in what seemed to be slow motion took down the booth next door.... and the booth next door.... and so on... like a row of dominoes!

I wonder what I can do this time as an encore?

:curt:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Brave man. That’s not a “Whoops, l left the lens cap on. When can we reschedule?” scenario.

maximus otter
I actually did that once Max .. fucked up someone's wedding video I was hired to film .. I was hired on recommendation, two of us were filming from different angles .. to cut a long story short, I thought he was filming part of the vows when he wasn't so I'd stopped filming. We were on opposite sides of this church on balconies so communication was a barrier, the boss told me he could edit around it. I wasn't hired again. I did take some good pictures though.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
I actually did that once Max .. fucked up someone's wedding video I was hired to film .. I was hired on recommendation, two of us were filming from different angles .. to cut a long story short, I thought he was filming part of the vows when he wasn't so I'd stopped filming. We were on opposite sides of this church on balconies so communication was a barrier, the boss told me he could edit around it. I wasn't hired again. I did take some good pictures though.
:mcoat:

maximus otter

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Why do people want their vows filmed? Photos are nice to have but you can pose for them. Having the vows recorded turns them into a performance. In church it's supposed to be about him, her and God.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Why do people want their vows filmed? Photos are nice to have but you can pose for them. Having the vows recorded turns them into a performance. In church it's supposed to be about him, her and God.
We didn't even have rifle microphones attached and the couple were about 100ft away.