What Have You Been Doing Today?

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Invested in two Set-for-Life lottery tickets Monday week and won a fiver. Pocketed two quid and bought two tickets for Thursday. Got a fiver on one and a tenner on the other. Pocketed twelve quid and bought two tickets for yesterday whilst looking forward to a slap-up meal at a swanky fried-chicken Emporium. Won a fiver and today upgraded to a big bowl of Beef Chow mein. Aww-oooooooo...
Werebear of Dinton.

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Reaction score
Dragging the washing out of the driver earlier, it occurred to me that life would be easier if I did up the poppers on the duvet covers before washing them. That way, it wouldn't turn inside out and trap things inside it.

After using and laundering duvets for 40-odd years I've only just realised this. Please tell me I'm not the only idiot still fishing odd socks and incriminating underwear out of them.
You aren't, Scargy. Most of my duvets are button up ones, and after unbuttoning them to get the duvet out, I really cannot be bothered buttoning them all up again to put in the wash, to unbutton again to put the duvet in. I'd rather fish the bits and bobs out before I hang it up.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Reaction score
Dragging the washing out of the driver earlier, it occurred to me that life would be easier if I did up the poppers on the duvet covers before washing them. That way, it wouldn't turn inside out and trap things inside it.

After using and laundering duvets for 40-odd years I've only just realised this. Please tell me I'm not the only idiot still fishing odd socks and incriminating underwear out of them.
Eeee an' we all worshipped you as a Domestic Goddess.
Actually I first started to turned the duvet covers inside out before washing so they'd be the right way round when finished. Then eventually thought about doing up the poppers.

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
Was talking to my brother, my car has been making an aweful noise as i drove it outside onto the road to park, it looks like both sides of my suspension has gone at the front, damn, bet that is gonna cost me an arm and a leg, i am blessed with the fact that i have my brother and two nephews that are trained mechanics and the stuff we need with more than likely come from the internet, it usually does, it is cheaper, but it is strange that both the front ones has gone together, brother will be looking at it at the weekend when he is not at work, to dark by the time he finishes in the week, the car cannot be moved, tho they may risk it to move it outside my place which is safe to work on it and just a few yards away, i think someone said it might be fluid that has run down from the suspension

feinman

"For your perusal... A dinner date with aliens.."
Reaction score
Was Lino printing until dulcet tones of beloved wife rang out OI fat lad it’s your turn to vacuum .
Damn and blast so I sulked while doing it but I don’t think she noticed :btime:
Cool! you (yes, you!) should post pics of said lino prints :p

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
Reaction score
Reading the Five Year Anniversary notification and wondering "Have I really been here that long, and what did I do for fun without you delightful weirdos in my life?"...