• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Is The Troll's Head?

bump

I'm not happy, @Lloyd. So many tragic-focussed threads at the tip of latest posts. It's a downbeat vibe on the webboard. I'm kinda bummed.
Picgtyyi1.jpg

... I'm not happy, @Lloyd. So many tragic-focussed threads at the tip of latest posts. It's a downbeat vibe on the webboard. I'm kinda bummed.

Lloyd-Robe-A.jpg
Friend Skinny:

Apologies for the delay in answering. I was off duty when I received a call notifying me you'd addressed me directly out here on the open forum (i.e., in a different dimensional locale from the Troll's Head).

The thing that's irritating you is the state of the mundane world. There's essentially nothing we can do about that. That's why the Troll's Head operates as a refuge in a perpetual elsewhere.

If you wish to commiserate about the disheartening news out here in the public forum, it would be best to retire to the 'Head. After all, it's only there that the sake you'd been drinking can be replenished.

Back