• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Is The Truth About Chemtrails & Spraying?

Do Chemtrails exist?

• Yes, they are unidentified toxins being sprayed on us for nefarious reasons by THEM!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, they're just water vapour as a jet-engine by-product.

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
'the u.s. military is bigger than the next ten largest militaries combined'
[/MEDIA]

By the looks of it, they (probably) mean by budget.

Official stats put the US in third for active personnel, even further down the list if you include reserves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...r_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel#List

The US does, however, have a pretty big military budget (but not the highest by % of GDP) :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures#List

so, I take it you see no problem regarding 'ice-nucleation' as a result of chemtrails-spraying?

So many made up words in conspiracy theories these days...

and here's the world-wide weather report (only this last week) as interpreted and presented by Dane Wigington

Last edited:
So there is something to this chemtrails after all, sort of.

Of the varied conspiracy theories regarding contrails—you know, chemtrails— one stands out for being especially wrong: the belief that the plane-made clouds are chemicals the government is secretly spraying to battle climate change, to the peril of those on the ground. First, contrails are nothing but the incidental result of mixing hot, water-vapor-filled jet engine exhaust with cold air. Second, the government has nothing to do with them. Most important, they’re not battling climate change. They’re accelerating it.

Recent studies have found that contrails (a portmanteau of condensation and trails) may contribute as much as or more than all flights to the warming of the planet.

https://www.wired.com/story/plane-contrails-surprising-effect-global-warming/

So there is something to this chemtrails after all, sort of.

Of the varied conspiracy theories regarding contrails—you know, chemtrails— one stands out for being especially wrong: the belief that the plane-made clouds are chemicals the government is secretly spraying to battle climate change, to the peril of those on the ground. First, contrails are nothing but the incidental result of mixing hot, water-vapor-filled jet engine exhaust with cold air. Second, the government has nothing to do with them. Most important, they’re not battling climate change. They’re accelerating it.

Recent studies have found that contrails (a portmanteau of condensation and trails) may contribute as much as or more than all flights to the warming of the planet.

https://www.wired.com/story/plane-contrails-surprising-effect-global-warming/
It wasn't that long ago that they were meant to be causing global dimming.

Saw this at a bus stop near Heathrow Airport -

DSC_3135~4.JPG

okay what is the truth,chemtrail spraying health issues fact or fiction
Chemtrail attack again as the clouds cleared today 14 oct 2010
I'd throw in my two cents based on my research over the years sifting through all the disinfo and propaganda (there is a LOT...the extreme lengths gone and effort spent pushing the official narrative should tell you quite a bit right there) but the obscene amount of obvious gaslighting by shills and trolls exhibited in this thread is discouraging. It's surprising that they would even have the audacity to come to this forum and attempt to use their psy-op tactics on us like we really can't see right through their tired, old, repetitive, half assed mind game bullshit. It just takes the piss out of the whole thing knowing there's mostly just shills here. Or maybe that's another illusion they want to create. Maybe it's just one shill and his shill cousin under different accounts...

I'd throw in my two cents based on my research over the years sifting through all the disinfo and propaganda (there is a LOT...the extreme lengths gone and effort spent pushing the official narrative should tell you quite a bit right there) but the obscene amount of obvious gaslighting by shills and trolls exhibited in this thread is discouraging. It's surprising that they would even have the audacity to come to this forum and attempt to use their psy-op tactics on us like we really can't see right through their tired, old, repetitive, half assed mind game bullshit. It just takes the piss out of the whole thing knowing there's mostly just shills here. Or maybe that's another illusion they want to create. Maybe it's just one shill and his shill cousin under different accounts...
I say, steady on old chap!

Well from the poll of those who’ve bothered to vote it’s 10% chemtrail believers. I’m surprised it’s that many but likely a lot haven’t bothered to vote so the % is probably less.

I'd throw in my two cents based on my research over the years sifting through all the disinfo and propaganda (there is a LOT...the extreme lengths gone and effort spent pushing the official narrative should tell you quite a bit right there) but the obscene amount of obvious gaslighting by shills and trolls exhibited in this thread is discouraging. ...

It would be helpful if you specified whether you think all these alleged shills and trolls are the ones promoting chemtrail conspiracy theories or the ones disputing them.

Disinfo!
Propaganda!
Gaslighting!
Shill!
Psy-ops!

BINGO!

You may or may not have some interesting information on the subject of Chemtrails, but you haven't posted any of it yet.

If you could write what conclusions your research has led to—and how—stripping away the outsider rhetoric and shedding the assumption that your audience has deep preconceptions and prejudices in any firm direction, you'll get a calm and dispassionate hearing from me and others.

Ball's in your court.

Back