What Music?

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Great cover:

Guitar gives me goosebumps:

From an era-defining album, Forever Changes.

How loud will your speakers go?

The greatest rock band ever, performing near the beginning. All raw--Bonham incredible:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
A bit of KRS1 .. I like the fake cassette tape graphics on this video because the wheel on the right is going faster than the wheel on the left as it was. Does anyone else here remember sometimes taking a cassette tape and smacking it on your legs to loosen up the tape itself .. and also sometimes spinning the tape into rewind by sticking a hexagonal biro pen through the spool and doing so manually as if were spinning a plate on the end of a stick? .. top tune either way.

Last edited:

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
A bit of KRS1 .. I like the fake cassette tape graphics on this video because the wheel on the right is going faster than the wheel on the left as it was. Does anyone else here remember sometimes taking a cassette tape and smacking it on your legs to loosen up the tape itself .. and also sometimes spinning the tape into rewind by sticking a hexagonal biro pen through the spool and doing so manually as if were spinning a plate on the end of a stick? .. top tune either way.

Yeah, I hated tapes for that reason. Stopped using them, threw them all out when CDs became cheaper.

Spudrick68

Justified & Ancient
Mythopoeika - this track is from the new album. They have re-worked some old songs with a couple of new ones included.

Ermintruder

Existential pixelfixer
Grace Vanderwaal: 'So Much More Than This'
14years old.... 19million views.... winner of America's Got Talent.... just amazing

'City Song'

I quite like that, but I've never heard of him before this.
That's his real name, nothing to do with Kurt Weill. Looks like a late 80's thrasher but sounds like an indie lo-fi Neil Young. He wouldn't look out of place working in Games Workshop come to think of it.

Spudrick68

Justified & Ancient
Great cover:

Guitar gives me goosebumps:

From an era-defining album, Forever Changes.

How loud will your speakers go?

The greatest rock band ever, performing near the beginning. All raw--Bonham incredible:
The MC5 footage is priceless. I can see why The Damned covered Looking At You.