What Music?

OneWingedBird

Beloved of Ra
Except that the one episode that is 'sexy' is not available on Youtube.
I don't recall any being missing, though there is the odd one you have to hunt for.

Some are listed by season and episode number and others with continuous episode numbers for the whole series.

INT21

Justified & Ancient
..A mix of synthetic weed called spice, methadrone, ketamine and MDEA as far as I can tell .. kids huh? ..

Struth!!. What the hell is going on these days.

INT21.

Ogdred Weary

Cosmically Triggered
Are "acid casualties" a bit of a myth? I mean how many people have taken acid once, or even many times - "many" as in ten or seventy, as opposed to doing it every weekend for decades, and been permanently damaged? Some, no doubt. I've met maybe two or three people who have taken it once or a handful of times, had one bad trip and will not take it again, so to some extent they are "damaged" but they seem generally fine and functional otherwise.

My guess would be those who are permanently adversely affected have a tendency towards psychosis already and it simply "brought out" what was already there, alcoholism or at least heavy drinking might do the same thing, as might trauma, grief or enough stress.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
The Dielectric club in Leicester was so exclusive, they had their own record label, 'Die Hard' .. 9pm start, 7am finish every Saturday night .. dub plates dropped most nights, hardcore rave security so tight the plain clothes police gave up in the end, my car was nicked one morning from their car park, I got it back but all the windows had been smashed out. 20K sound system and a dance floor purposely built with industrial strength springs underneath, best nightclub I've ever been to by miles ..

Last edited:

Swifty

The Last Of The Summer Wine theme tune done in bashment style, or dub if you don't know what your talking about .. or reggae if your name's Phillipa or Jeremy and you're doing your gap year from Uni ..

Swifty

Well in that case skinny ..

"Knight Riderrr .. a shadowy flank into the world of a man who does not exist .."

"Michael Knight .. a young wanderer on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless in a world of criminals who operate above the law .."

Last edited: