What Music?

blessmycottonsocks

Justified & Ancient
I've got one of their albums sat around, not sure what brought this up in my yoochube suggestions.

And why is the guy in folk songs always called Willy?

Beautiful!

Such a shame that the media promotes such repugnant imported music forms such as rap, instead of supporting the tremendous indigenous musical heritage we have.

Last edited:

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Quality ..

.. and me and the Mrs re watched Elm Street 4 a couple of days ago, I used to have the soundtrack on Vinyl, I even nicked one of Craig Safan's instrumental tracks for an early horror short I made. She quite rightly said I should have put the first Elm Street on instead because it's the better film, I've just always loved the rocky soundtrack from part 4.

Ogdred Weary

Cosmically Triggered
Quality ..

.. and me and the Mrs re watched Elm Street 4 a couple of days ago, I used to have the soundtrack on Vinyl, I even nicked one of Craig Safan's instrumental tracks for an early horror short I made. She quite rightly said I should have put the first Elm Street on instead because it's the better film, I've just always loved the rocky soundtrack from part 4.

I quite like that, it's more Poppy than Rocky, not a criticism just an observation, I love 80s Pop. Makes me think of David Lynch for some reason.

There's another current band mentioned in the article and their singer also sounds like Staley:

Weird.

Swifty

raps not repugnant, youve clearly been listening to the wrong schizzle
I couldn't stand Tupac Shakur .. or 'Tupac' as 99% of his English fans called him. A totally self absorbed EMO whinging wanker on the same level as John Lennon, Liam Gallagher & Ritchie Manic, he did a lot of harm to rap music

oooh my Daddy's on welfare
and ma Momma's on healthcare
aama angel of the night etc etc .. snore

Tupac was the same sort of artist that people complained about when the X Factor did those sob story segments (that they've thankfully stopped nowadays) when performers explained that they were only performing in honour of people they known and loved who'd died in bleak circumstances and the were now raising Tiny Tim with one leg and then etc etc ..

Swifty

My favourite track from the last CD I ever bought ever .. play it loud

Last edited: