What Music?

Ermintruder

Delineated by a professional cryptozoologist
Wow, takes me back 30-odd years to the Falco original. I'm detecting a brief Francophone vibe in this version, as well as the German language being used throughout. And lack of any Englischesprache at all? Might be wrong on both points, though. And I shall resist the temptation to search online for info on "Jimmy Urine"

James_H

And I like to roam the land

Christian music isn't all bad...
I'm always about five years behind the trend so I've only just started listening to Chance the Rapper (apart from his verse on kanye's 'ultralight beam') and I'm really into his stuff.

Who will dare sit on this bench on Black Sabbath Bridge?

Hundreds of Black Sabbath fans gathered in Birmingham to see an artistic bench presented to the band's guitarist.

The bench, the idea of "super-fan" and architect Mohammed Osam, will be put on the renamed Black Sabbath Bridge over the canal on Broad Street. Guitarist Tony Iommi said: "I think it's absolutely great. I was wondering what it was going to look like but it is really fantastic. I really love it."

The bench incorporates the images of the band's four original members. The heavy metal band was formed 51 years ago in Birmingham by Iommi, singer Ozzy Osbourne, bassist Geezer Butler and drummer Bill Ward.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-47184096

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Yithian, that's absolutely immense - brand new to myself. Can you save us some time searching - is that all taken from the classic 'Zulu' film?
Yes, brilliant film (see my signature line!)

The music is Sabaton, whose lyrics are exclusively about history--particularly military history.

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Yes, brilliant film (see my signature line!)

The music is Sabaton, whose lyrics are exclusively about history--particularly military history.
Fantastic... can't prove it - was just talking about this film the other night...!

I remember watching it on release, so many years ago in a Glasgow cinema with ma wee pals. We couldn't understand how the, 'bad guys' were allowed to win. :(

Never happened with the, 'Lone Ranger'. :mad:

GNC

King-Sized Canary
I was watching hipster horror Dave Made a Maze and this song plays over the opening credits:

What a find! Really catchy, how wasn't it a hit?