What Music?

skinny

HARD AS NAILS
Backing all of the above tracks, cumfynum. We'll rack the jukebox one day, mate.

Robert gets cross. Then delivers one of the band's best performances. 1981

skinny

HARD AS NAILS
Shame this doesn't feature the extra track Draize Train, an instrumental which catalysed my super romantic yearnings for one Leaza Douglas at age 14. One day I parked my bike across the street from her front door and plugged my brain into the walkman. Sat there for four hours. When the door cracked open, I jumped on my bike and sped straight home.

The Draize Train

The World Won't Listen

"If it's not love
Then it's the bond
The bond the bond the bond the bond the bond the bond that will bring us together"

"Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one no no no
I haven't got one"

skinny

HARD AS NAILS
Certified red hot and cool.
Jah Wobble, The Edge, Holger Czukay and Fank Kevorkian.
Snakecharmer EP

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Continuing my exploration of records which really ought not to exist . . .

When Herbi Hardt felt this song coming on, he did not need to use the ordinary channels; he had a label of his own and wanted to leave a mark on the world! So the song we knew as Three Old Ladies Locked in the Lavatory turned into Sixteen - all named Elizabeth and Fanny Brown was not there! Should you feel intrepid, the link to the second side of it is on the page . . . :dpoo:

skinny

HARD AS NAILS
Dem fine Aussie rock 1980 ~bloke in this video pic below is the same bloke as the one above ^ - pic taken three months ago. Still kickin 'it hard.
Cold Chisel - Tomorrow