What Music?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
This one's for a mate who's being stalked by her ex at the moment (she says she has made the police aware .. again ..) .. not sure I'll be able to stop her current bloke battering this dude though, he's the softest bloke in the world until he isn't .. wish me luck. I've just sent her this tune.

Swifty

OI OI ! .. where the fux skinny when I need you ? WH' YOU SAYING BRUV?

Last edited:

CarlosTheDJ

Antediluvian
The singer of this band was on Pointless the other day (not the celebrity one), she mentioned the name and 'blues rock' so I thought I'd see if they were on Youtube.

I was not disappointed.

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
Skinny...! Last we heard you were heading up a mountain... you made it back safely then lad!

Coincidence I wanted to mention one track for ages... ? Didn't expect to find such a little gem of a nascent snapshot though.

Mountain...

Swifty

Calling Inspector Gadget .. first record I ever tried to scratch with *yawn shut up swifty* ..

skinny

HARD AS NAILS
Jim has released a new record. The first single is about the death of the production industry in Adelaide, namely the car production industry which has kept his childhood home of Elizabeth alive, the Holden (GMH) plant producing the quintessential Aussie road car since 1949. It was given away to a corporate entity last year, at the cost of 1340 local families, many of who's lives had relied on the job for more than a generation. Hard facts of life.

Without the prod line, the youth will aspire to nothing. God help the area, and the spread of the hopelessness will hit the city hard.