What Music?

FrKadash

Justified & Ancient
Sister project to the brilliant Sol Invictus,

The Triple Tree consists of Sol Invictus members, Andrew King, Autumn Grieve, Kris Force (Amber Asylum) and John Murphy (Death In June, SPK, KnifeLadder) and is an homage to the supernatural fiction of M. R. James, the greatest ghost story writer in the English language, and the finest medievalist of his generation.
https://coldspring.bandcamp.com/album/ghosts-csr96cd

My Mac. Bit cheesy, but I was too young for the real class stuff in the 70s. Yes. I still like Cheesy Mac.

To all pop music's lovely ladies I loved before I lost my mind. Special places in my romantic youth.
While I loved them all dearly, there can be only one true Khalesi.

RIP Chrissie.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Too hot to go to the beach today .. I'll be sitting in my pants in front of a fan instead ..

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Listening to some songs from my youth...

Graham Bonnet with what I think to be the best version of Bob Dylan's 'It's All Over Now Baby Blue.'

My Ever Changing Moods - (The Piano Version) The Style Council. I prefer this to the original more commercially played version.

Misty Blue - Dorothy Moore. Man, what a tearjerker!

GNC

King-Sized Canary
One of the bounciest numbers around at the moment:

The video describes a momentous event: the invention of the titular snack.

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
Yes, it's obvious. Yes, it's way too familiar. But it is also a time machine for those of us who encountered it "in the wild" when we were only a tiny bit older than it. This is the gateway back to my primary school, a school so progressive that it didn't have classrooms or schedules. A school where you had the responsibility to get things done, even if you were only six. And in its pyramidical hall, one slightly mad teacher played us this and asked us to interpret it...cue a riot of small, badly dressed lunatics running and jumping and diving as if the world depended on it.
Subsequently I discovered the rest of Queen, in particular "Killer Queen" from where my enslavement to champagne, cabinets, Marie Antionette, posh accents, and French perfume was sprung and sealed. It's also why I am so extraordinarily nice....I LOVE this song; it is the scaffolding I built myself around: ignorance is bliss!