What Music?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I used to go to this night club/rave venue most Friday nights and the venue was absolutely ----ng bonkers

Orgies on the roof, security selling drugs, my car stolen then returned to me by less than impressed police, someone dropping a CS canister one night ... I was actually diagnosed as partially deaf after sticking my head inside a 20k bass speaker in this place for a laugh, my female mate asking permission to get off with my then girlfriend, I told her yes then they offered me a three way when we got back home .. too many stories to mention about The Dialectric Club in Leicester ..

The owner Sean had renovated the place so the wooden dance floor had industrial springs underneath it only so us lot could dance like lunatics better , the security were mostly ex Ska or Northern Soul scene all nighters .. our body temperatures caused us to sweat, coupled with the ecstacy, our collective sweat ended up on the ceiling then would end up dripping back down on us. I was an ex break dancer so this sort of thing to me was heaven.

boing boing boing boing, boing boing boing boing ..

Last edited:

Ogdred Weary

Fhtagntastic.
I used to go to this night club/rave venue most Friday nights and the venue was absolutely ----ng bonkers

Orgies on the roof, security selling drugs, my car stolen then returned to me by less than impressed police, someone dropping a CS canister one night ... I was actually diagnosed as partially deaf after sticking my head inside a 20k bass speaker in this place for a laugh, my female mate asking permission to get off with my then girlfriend, I told her yes then they offered me a three way when we got back home .. too many stories to mention about The Dialectric Club in Leicester ..

The owner Sean had renovated the place so the wooden dance floor had industrial springs underneath it only so us lot could dance like lunatics better , the security were mostly ex Ska or Northern Soul scene all nighters .. our body temperatures caused us to sweat, coupled with the ecstacy, our collective sweat ended up on the ceiling then would end up dripping back down on us. I was an ex break dancer so this sort of thing to me was heaven.

boing boing boing boing, boing boing boing boing ..

At my Gentleman's Club we often get very jolly on the sherry and sometimes play whist until after 10.30pm.

Swifty

Don't worry Swifty, men are always the last to find out.

(Hope you enjoyed the experience) ;)
At the risk of angering red blooded males .. and females .. I turned the offer down. I had to because we were at a rave and the E and speed were starting to wear off so I was starting a 'come down'. They were both really fit and also genuinely nice people as well so I'm still a bit gutted about missing out. I would have just fallen asleep so I never got to three way with ---- and ---- :(

I was able to make up for it afterwards though with different women, it was always the women who suggested it first, never me and I did enjoy it although I realised I'm more of a one man with one woman type and a romantic at heart.

I don't regret those earlier 'experiments', all just part of growing up. Exciting at the time though.

Spudrick68

Justified & Ancient
I recently treated myself to a refurbished Ipod Classic (160GB). Eventually I intend to get the hard drive replaced with an SSD. I habe been listening to the album 'Strawberries' by the Damned, and it is a much better album that I thought it was when it came out in 1982.

This song off the album is 'The Dog', about Claudia from the novel Interview With A Vampire:

Spudrick68

Justified & Ancient
Another Damned classic, Curtain Call live. The young lady playing violin is Emily, the daughter of Dave Vanian and Patricia Morrison. It must have been tough at school being asked who your mum and dad were. Oh, my dad is the lead singer out of the Damned and my mum played bass for The Gun Club and The Sisters of Mercy:

Swifty

I play this at work, me and the Mrs's favourite waiter loves it and sings out the words even when I'm not playing it. He needs to sort out his huge daft fringe though ..

Swifty

I tell you what .. those pills were f***ing strong back then mate .... seriously though ..... I swear! :badge:

.. more kickin' hardcore rave

Last edited: