• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What the hell is this?!?!

I think it's just a hairless cat....

here's a photo gallery of some. but the one in your link was ug-ly!

Yes - A perfectly normal un doctored hairless cat , either a sphynx or a hairless Devon rex.

Why? I mean, really; why? It's like having a pet feotus!

Dear Lord... why do I have visions of looking down at the thing and it SPEAKING to me? :)
LOL...thats just wrong!

TVgeek

Mr. Bigglesworth really let himself go.

Poor thing, someone knit it a little jacket, quick!:wince:

Carole

Inverurie Jones said:
Why? I mean, really; why? It's like having a pet feotus!
Hairless animals are fascinating , you have to handle them to appreciate them , they feel hot and are really interesting just to watch the way their bodies move in their skin . They usually have some hair on their extremities and often have a suede like fuzz on other parts of their bodies so are really no different to humans.

Marion, can you get hairless rats?

Carole

carole said:
Marion, can you get hairless rats?

Carole

yes , there are a few in this country , I had the chance of getting a couple last year but didn't have the room for them . They were lovely girls! You can also get hairless dogs , mice and cavies 'skinny pigs' . Possibly other species too , they tend to start out in labs .

if you blow on their tummies, do they make that fart sound? :D

I recall reading that shaven baboons were passed off as dog-headed humans in freak shows.
Slightly related, does anyone recall the story of the Hartlepool monkey - supposedly hung as a french spy? I've heard 'authentic' versions of that tale told about a number of places, but Hartlepuddlians seem convinced of the truth of it.

Back