• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

What Was The Name Of That Book?

droogiefret

Junior Acolyte
It's completely gone out of my head. It was really long - longer than the Bible, but like a bible. Some guy had it it transmitted to him. It was all about The World and angels and Satan was the dawn light.

They had a copy in Glastonbury library - all white and I spent an hour or so reading it. Oh for goodness sake - I can't think what it was called!

Annybody?

It's completely gone out of my head. It was really long - longer than the Bible, but like a bible. Some guy had it it transmitted to him. It was all about The World and angels and Satan was the dawn light.

They had a copy in Glastonbury library - all white and I spent an hour or so reading it. Oh for goodness sake - I can't think what it was called!

Annybody?

It doesn't meet all of your specifications, but:

The Book of Enoch?

(Or 'Books')

It doesn't meet all of your specifications, but:

The Book of Enoch?

(Or 'Books')
No not Enoch. This was a modern thing, 1930s or later I think. 'The' .. then one word .. my memory says 5 or 6 syllables. I'll google 'strange bibles' maybe.

I googled spirit transmitted books and it came back with "Spiritually Transmitted Diseases'. Is that even a thing? I'm going to get sidetracked if I'm not careful.

Annybody?

The Book of Mormon?

maximus otter

They had a copy in Glastonbury library

do they have a catalogue online? I bet they get asked much stranger questions...

We have to find it. I think you've given me something like an ear worm! :D

Back