What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Skrymr

Abominable Snowman
Learning to play Dreaming Neon Black by Nevermore. It's not even a difficult song but I had a bit of a mental block on it. Fatigue won out I guess hahaha

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Cursing the heat and humidity, and checking the weather forecast to see if a storm is likely this afternoon (there is a high chance there will be a storm, we've been getting hit by storms the past few weeks, I am so sick of storms!)

Bad Bungle

King of the Trilobites
Camden Council have caged off a part of the Park where you can deposit your Xmas tree for re-cycling. Walked past 5 mins ago and there were already three trees (all new, two 5 footers and one with the branches tied up).

*Update* now 3 trees in the cage and 3 already cut up into 2 ft long branches. Offices shutting down for Xmas maybe ?

Last edited:

Schrodinger's Zebra

Lost a few tiles on re-entry..
Looking for a plastic storage tub in the kitchen cupboard and wondering why the only ones I can find don't match any of the lids I can find.

Oh, and catching up on this thread and wondering hoping if my humour tastes are more Australian than British (I like to think I've got a bit of 'honourary Aussie' in me).

Kryptonite

Dazed and confused for so long it's not true
Watching The Chase whilst eating a trifle.

To be honest, I think I'd have had more fun staring at a trifle and eating Bradley Walsh.

Last edited:

Schrodinger's Zebra

Lost a few tiles on re-entry..
Showing Mr Zebra the OK Go music video that someone posted on 'ere recently.

Which then led to looking for more OK Go videos.

Which means no housework is getting done this evening. Oh well.

Damn, they're ingenious. Catchy music too. One video said copyright 2010 at the end -???? I thought they were a new band, neither of us had heard of them before o_O

Coal

Polymath Renaissance Man, Italian Wiccan Anarchist
Unblocking the drain between the two inspection hatches and cleaning up the 'accident' left by the dog on the kitchen floor. So my day's already been sh1t, so it can only improve...

Tigerhawk

Resistance is futile!
Cursing myself for accidentally putting my wallet in the washing machine with my clothes. Thankfully Australian money is plastic and it didn't ruin. My wallet, however, will need replacing!

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Looking for a plastic storage tub in the kitchen cupboard and wondering why the only ones I can find don't match any of the lids I can find.

Oh, and catching up on this thread and wondering hoping if my humour tastes are more Australian than British (I like to think I've got a bit of 'honourary Aussie' in me).
The Australian sense of humour is more refined and worldly than the British...

Coal

Polymath Renaissance Man, Italian Wiccan Anarchist
Removing the defunct battery from the boy's car and going to get a new one.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Filling the Flat with the smell of cooked sauerkraut (with extra bacon bits) for Christmas Eve.

Thinking about either making some Melting Moments for Dinobot or getting some much needed sleep.
You can sleep AFTER you make the Melting Moments! AFTER!
Five minutes ago I was clearing out the pantry and washing it clean with warm water and lemon juice.