What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Venting. My social tact barriers are crumbling. Directness is taking over the shop. I'm not very drunk, but If I'm crossing lines, I'll sit down on my hands.

I seem to be being unhappy, but it isn;t the case. I'm as happy as a man with tits.

I could never swim naked. Those stories of things swimming up your jacksie, (or worse), are enough for me.
Having stuff go up your craphole might be nice too. I'm thinking it might be nice. I'm probably wrong. In any case, mine's so retentive it'd be nigh on impossible for even a microorganism to storm the keep.

Kryptonite

Stanley Unwin enthusiasty. Deep joy!
Running for a train, which I am now in.

Much more enjoyable mode of transport than a bus: cleaner, quicker and there tends to be less troublemakers.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
^ Ingrates.

I'm body positive. Even showed off my laddylumps at the local nude beach. That was very good fun. In one of the most beautiful beach landscapes, in the water, in the nuddy. I highly recommend it.

This ain't me, but it is where I swam.
I was scrolling up the page and did a Scooby Doo-style scramble-scroll down again when I spotted that! :yay:

Is there a gay club in your area?
Dunno. I don't really have an area. I know of one gay club in the city - The Mars Bar.
Apparently Maslin's is a zone of opportunity for those inclined. When I was much younger I walked down there in winter. There was a guy on the clifftop, and as I approached he came down to the beach and stood facing the cliff wall with his back to the ocean. I was initially confused by that but slowly sussed what was probably happening and continued on round to the point. When I walked back to go home he was still there looking at the wall.

Ringo

Of no preferred gender pronoun.
Getting annoyed at online services and email logins general.

I received emails from Hulu and Starz saying that I had subscribed when I haven't. So someone has registered with them and used my email adress by mistake or on purpose. (Although I'm not sure what that would achieve as they are paying for it.) It won't take long to sort out but it's all just a pain in the arse. Contacting any of these online services is a time consuming and highly irritating process. This last year has been terrible for fake logins, phishing emails, scams, problems with accounts, mixed up passwords etc etc.

And the thing is I hardly subscribe to anything at all. So it's all just other f***wits making life difficult for me. And all of the providers are totally uninterested in helping or fixing a problem. I'm sick of it all.

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
I was (and am currently) pondering on previous posts and wondering how much of a sieve or barrier to organisms going up the weehole a pair of swimming trunks might be, and how to construct a sentence that indicates same.

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Watching a documentary of JFK's presidency as my wife is at a Mumford & Sons concert with our youngest son & his girlfriend (don't like the band, hence why I'm not there) and I have the t.v all to myself for the evening.

Iris

Justified & Ancient
Ringo I've had my email address for years but I still get people from the UK and USA signing up to things using my email. I also get the family updates from time to time. I even got login details for Paypal.
Lately I've been getting Spanish ones.
I used to email and say they had probably left off a number or letter as one was notifications from some school in the US but if it continued after 2 emails I just sent them to junk.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
Looking at my BBC licence renewal and wondering whether they’re going to charge me for Morecambe and Wise this Christmas too.

Nothing says Xmas entertainment more than dead comedians.

INT21

Antediluvian
Shady,

..just hopping from forum to forum and youtube occasionally and reading about the possibility of something entering Skinny via his ass ..

You don't want Youtube for that. Try RedTube.

(Or so I've been told)

INT21.