What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Try both a warm pad and a cold compress on your cheek to see which works for you.

If you organise a scarf to hold it in place so that your hands are free, remember

* to remove it before answering the door

* to take a picture and post it

:)

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Opening a parcel I picked up from the Post Office (it contained two Diane Duane books and an Uncle John's Bathroom Reader - Actual Factual is the title of this Bathroom Reader), and reading an email that another book I'd ordered will be delivered at 4 this afternoon!
Signing for and opening the parcel that arrived five minutes ago. The two books inside are The Garbage Pail Kids book and another Uncle John's Bathroom Reader.

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Bad Bungle.

I had all my teeth removed about twenty years ago following a 'mishap' with my motorbike.

I tried dentures for a year or so but was never comfortable with them. They made me feel 'gippy'. So I don't use them at all.

I have no problems eating except I can't bit into apples of raw onions.

One thing you must be careful of..

HOT SOUP.

By the time it is past your plate, if it is too hot it will burn your throat badly.

Funny thing is, very few people I talk to have noticed that the teeth are missing.

INT21.

cycleboy2

Abominable Snowman
Having our car delivered after a respray - I scratched it very badly a week after we bought it (second-hand) negotiating our 1960s underground car park at work. It looks as good as new. I won't use that car park again! One of our local resprayers/repairers makes most of its money from people driving around our local Waitrose's underground car park, so I'm not the only one. Now I'm off to the doc's to get a repeat prescription. The excitement, eh?!

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Debating on who sang 'Only You' first, The Flying Pickets or Alison Moyet?. I'm honestly not sure without checking Google.

escargot

Beloved of Ra
Tbh, I just recalled the flying pickets' was a cover and it was around 1984.
That's the only song I've ever known to have the effect, in a pub, of nearly everyone putting their drinks down and joining in.

Maybe we thought we were all in the video? It's set in a dire spit-and-sawdust joint, the sort that used to be common years ago.

Min Bannister

Justified & Ancient
Excellent suggestion. I have a unopened bottle sitting not 30 feet from me.
How are you feeling now Lord L? I had three taken out last Monday too and, well, I am still not out of bed. Pain is controllable with painkillers but I feel knocked out. I am wondering when I can get back to work.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
I was making the big, big mistake of lying down on the bed with my iPad after a weights workout at the gym.

I have now set.

maximus otter