What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Min Bannister

Justified & Ancient
:oldm:what sort of anaesthetic/sedation did you have? It's improved a lot in recent years but it still knocks you for six :(
Thank you for the sympathy! Yes, the operation itself went really well and was just with local anaesthetic though one of the injections included adrenaline which gave me the shakes!

Lord Lucan

Abominable Snowman
How are you feeling now Lord L? I had three taken out last Monday too and, well, I am still not out of bed. Pain is controllable with painkillers but I feel knocked out. I am wondering when I can get back to work.
I ended up with a gum infection. Antibiotics did the trick though 11 days on, there's still a slight ache. No painkillers for a few days now. Bloody teeth. I had a molar lose a chunk the other day at lunch. Fortunately, no pain or sensitivity from it as I'm away for 6 days as of tomorrow at 3 trade fairs. Back to the dentist upon my return.

Tigerhawk

Resistance is futile!
I ended up with a gum infection. Antibiotics did the trick though 11 days on, there's still a slight ache. No painkillers for a few days now. Bloody teeth. I had a molar lose a chunk the other day at lunch. Fortunately, no pain or sensitivity from it as I'm away for 6 days as of tomorrow at 3 trade fairs. Back to the dentist upon my return.
Will you be on the creamed corn diet? Hope your teeth improve after this!

Min Bannister

Justified & Ancient
Good to hear you're doing a bit better, Lord L. How are you, @Min Bannister?

I'm bemoaning the fact that I've got a hangover. At work. Not big or clever. I cannot wait to get home and into bed. :-(
I went back to work yesterday but am still feeling really tired, thank you for asking. :) My jaw aches and I have lost weight. I can't recommend it as a diet though! I hope the hangover has improved.

Iris

Justified & Ancient
Looking for the council's number but sadly they only work Monday to Friday.
The house 2 doors down has a dog that has been barking and whining all morning and has now escaped from the backyard and coming in and out of the gate and wandering around.
It's a pitbull cross one of the 2 that attacked the dog in my backyard awhile ago. I don't know what's going on there as the bins are still out from Thursday night and the working car missing.
I know she hasn't been home as I didn't wake at 4 this morning to her noisy ute. She doesn't seem to be there often lately and I haven't seen the children for weeks Even their cats seem to spend a lot of time in my yard.
I'd ring the RSPCA if I thought they would do anything but have been no help on other occasions for animals when I've rung. If the dogs were friendlier I'd try to help them but am nervous after our last encounter.

Looking for the council's number but sadly they only work Monday to Friday.
The house 2 doors down has a dog that has been barking and whining all morning and has now escaped from the backyard and coming in and out of the gate and wandering around.
It's a pitbull cross one of the 2 that attacked the dog in my backyard awhile ago. I don't know what's going on there as the bins are still out from Thursday night and the working car missing.
I know she hasn't been home as I didn't wake at 4 this morning to her noisy ute. She doesn't seem to be there often lately and I haven't seen the children for weeks Even their cats seem to spend a lot of time in my yard.
I'd ring the RSPCA if I thought they would do anything but have been no help on other occasions for animals when I've rung. If the dogs were friendlier I'd try to help them but am nervous after our last encounter.
Will the police not act if a dangerous dog is loose?

Iris

Justified & Ancient
Thanks Frideswide but I don't think there is one you just seem to get the 000 number and then get asked all the questions about yourself before you can ever report.
Once years ago I rang to report that 3 guys they were looking for were shooting up after hours in the school where I worked and I was told to go and get their names and addresses..
Another time I rang to report a stolen car in the local shopping centre with no number plates but never heard anything more about it.
It's stopped barking at last so maybe it's got back into the backyard with the other one.
I just hope there's enough food for them. 2 weeks ago I found a dead mutilated cat on the nature strip and had to dispose of it.

Lord Lucan

Abominable Snowman
I went back to work yesterday but am still feeling really tired, thank you for asking. :) My jaw aches and I have lost weight. I can't recommend it as a diet though! I hope the hangover has improved.
At least you're starting to feel better. The aching jaw is an unpleasant thing and the weight loss is hardly a trade off for all you've been through. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Min Bannister

Justified & Ancient
At least you're starting to feel better. The aching jaw is an unpleasant thing and the weight loss is hardly a trade off for all you've been through. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
Thank you, you too. I am glad you are now relaxing in a nice hotel. I have been relaxing as much as possible today. Made myself afternoon tea with cucumber sandwiches and everything. :)