What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Did that yesterday.

Sliced up a few logs from my pile and then chopped them into stove sized pieces.

Still have four trees that need drastic pruning. But at £400 per tree, Well, not this week.

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Ogred Weary,

Sorry, I can't resolve whatever image was there. A quirk of my software.

I'll try again when I have my Linux system back on line.

escargot

Beloved of Ra
I was excitedly loading my new Stephen King CD set onto my Mac ready to play myself to sleep at bedtime.

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Assembling some of that pesky paper thin racking. Need to make some corner reenforcing brackets tomorrow.

At last, a reason to get out of bed.

blessmycottonsocks

Justified & Ancient
Got the early train home tonight and, while it was still daylight, was attaching an external temperature sensor to my fence for a weather station I'd recently acquired. Caught my hand on the rose bush and a bit of a thorn has broken off inside my little finger. Hurts like mad. Need to start digging with a needle to get it out.

escargot

Beloved of Ra
Got the early train home tonight and, while it was still daylight, was attaching an external temperature sensor to my fence for a weather station I'd recently acquired. Caught my hand on the rose bush and a bit of a thorn has broken off inside my little finger. Hurts like mad. Need to start digging with a needle to get it out.
Thorns are dirty, you need to be sure you get it all out and clean the wound thoroughly. A few years ago I caught my hand on old brambles and it swelled up right away. I needed antibiotics. Horrible.

Grumpyoldwoman

Junior Acolyte
I was on the phone to Asda customer service. Once again they messed up my online order,if I'd wanted brown bread rolls,I'd have ordered them(I actually ordered white ones) and they also hadn't taken off the £1 for the hot cross buns that weren't in stock.
As it's not the first time they've substituted something totally opposite to what I actually ordered,I was a little miffed.
''Give us one more chance'' they asked me the last two times and again today. There is now a grumpy sized hole in my ceiling where I went into orbit. Anyway they've apologised profusely(again) and this time have ''promised'' me £10 worth of e-vouchers (in the hopes of keeping me as a customer)

I have now set up an Ocado account.

INT21

Justified & Ancient
Carefully dismantling a desk top calculator that was sitting on a pile of junk looking for a new home.

Maybe it will work when cleaned, dried and fitted with a new battery.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Carefully dismantling a desk top calculator that was sitting on a pile of junk looking for a new home.

Maybe it will work when cleaned, dried and fitted with a new battery.
And it wasn't even your calculator, or junk pile...

Getting a haircut, not that there's much left to cut on a bald man...

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
I'm thinning on top but I think I need a haircut. Maybe I'll just get out the clippers and shave my head.
View attachment 15455
You look like you're plotting to outsmart James Bond! (There are those of us who wouldn't mind that!)

Five minutes ago, I was watching the classic movie PumaMan! (He flies like a moron!)

Tigerhawk

Resistance is futile!
Wondering if the storm that smashed its way through Sydney for several hours, with hail, wind, endless thunder, is gone for the evening...

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Reading my emails, from action fraud, telling me about fake tv licencing emails, so far they have got £850,000 out of people, that's cheaper than the BBC, proves who the bigger thieves are