What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
As in shaking and replacing the duvet, possibly dislodging cats?
As in putting clean, new sheets on, thick blanket, quilt (as a duvet is called in Australia) and absolutely no cats! I hate cats with a passion, and will not permit them here!

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
I actually scored a pointless answer on Pointless for the first time ever!

The category was the 50 greatest tennis players of the Open Era.

I had a couple of thoughts outside the obvious contendors. First Martina Hingis, who IIRC despite a strong early singles start then spent much of her career as a doubles player. But then I decided to plump for Jennifer Capriati, who after starting off as a wunderkind rather went off the rails for a few years before staging a late surprise comeback.

Hingis scored 3 but Capriati was pointless!

GNC

King-Sized Canary
I actually scored a pointless answer on Pointless for the first time ever!

The category was the 50 greatest tennis players of the Open Era.

I had a couple of thoughts outside the obvious contendors. First Martina Hingis, who IIRC despite a strong early singles start then spent much of her career as a doubles player. But then I decided to plump for Jennifer Capriati, who after starting off as a wunderkind rather went off the rails for a few years before staging a late surprise comeback.

Hingis scored 3 but Capriati was pointless!
Congratulations! I often get pointless answers on the film questions, the last one I watched I got Pitch Perfect 3 as one of the biggest hits of 2017, for instance. Now you can feel smug.

Jayceedove

Devoted Cultist
Great to see Paul Merton reads FT. Good guy. I love his sardonic humour. Paul Fuller got me into watching HIGNFY when we were looking into a crop circle nearly 30 years ago and always been a bit jealous of my brother as he has been on the show (briefly!) a few years ago thanks to his mate Boris. But anything that gets FT noticed. Makes a change for it to have nothing to do with TS these days. The world is a pretty weird place when 40 years chasing aliens and SHC and crop circles is actually now less bizarre and more believable than the latest nonsensical trans thread on Twitter.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I was eating rhubarb* & custard and talking about weird stuff with Techy. Glancing down, I spotted A SKULL MADE OF CUSTARD on my spoon!
Techy scrabbled for his phone to take a photo, which took a minute or two, during which time the skull slid a bit and lost some of its shape.
It's still a good picture!

*Home-grown. Delicious.

Schrodinger's Zebra

Waiting and watching and seeking a sign..
I was eating rhubarb* & custard and talking about weird stuff with Techy. Glancing down, I spotted A SKULL MADE OF CUSTARD on my spoon!
Techy scrabbled for his phone to take a photo, which took a minute or two, during which time the skull slid a bit and lost some of its shape.

*Home-grown. Delicious.

And where is this photo? We can't see it.!

That's just reminded me there's rhubarb down the bottom of our garden that we should really harvest now. Or pick. Or dig up, or whatever.

Five minutes ago we were trying to explain to ZebraPup that the hedgehog she's just found in the garden does not want to play with her.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient

*Home-grown. Delicious.
Rhubarb! Can't stand it! It's just bloodshot celery!