What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Schrodinger's Zebra

Lost a few tiles on re-entry..
Well done @Bad Bungle :clap:

I'm having a stiff drink (cherry cola) and postulating whether or not to strap up my right foot which has been giving me trouble since the early hours of the morning. The bones feel like they're just moving all over the place and it's annoyingly painful (a new pain... hooray :rolleyes:) but strapping/bracing things up too much can also cause problems cos joints can then get weak.

It's a bit of a catch-22 really.

*swigs some more cherry cola*

Floyd1

Ephemeral Spectre
Wasn't sure where to post this so I'll post it here;
Can anyone tell me how to stop receiving emails whenever a new conversation message is posted?
I don't want to stop the ALERTS on this page, just the emails to my email account.
I have UNchecked the 'receive email when a new conversation message is received' box but it has had no effect.

gordonrutter

Justified & Ancient
Staff member
Wasn't sure where to post this so I'll post it here;
Can anyone tell me how to stop receiving emails whenever a new conversation message is posted?
I don't want to stop the ALERTS on this page, just the emails to my email account.
I have UNchecked the 'receive email when a new conversation message is received' box but it has had no effect.
There a specific thread for website issues and this is a reply on there about your issue https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/email-notifications-whats-going-on.61455/#post-1605054

Bad Bungle

King of the Trilobites
Just had a trip to Sainsburys to see if they've finally started re-selling North Staffs Oat Cakes. They haven't. The Neanderthals. Can someone send me some? (Looking at you escargot).
Well Sainsbury's claim they are available on their groceries webpage (90p/pack of 6)- also on the page is the address of the Northstaffs Oatcake Bakers Limited factory in Newcastle. Might be fruitful to pass polite anti-Sainsbury's sentiments to them.