What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Trying to summon enough energy to go to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea.
Trying to summon enough energy to stay awake after an overnight flight which saw me get around 1 hour of sleep. I'm staying up to my regular bedtime to try to get back into the rhythm of things.

catseye

Old lady trouser-smell
Oooh, Scargy, how are you feeling after your extraction? I had four teeth out during the hospital stay (they were trying to get to the bottom of an infection, that has yet to be got to the bottom of). Wish I'd kept the resulting teeth to brandish.

Five minutes ago, I was doing this.....<demonstrates> Only with more arm action.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Oooh, Scargy, how are you feeling after your extraction? I had four teeth out during the hospital stay (they were trying to get to the bottom of an infection, that has yet to be got to the bottom of). Wish I'd kept the resulting teeth to brandish.

Five minutes ago, I was doing this.....<demonstrates> Only with more arm action.
Drinking a pint? I dont wanna think of the other thing

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Oooh, Scargy, how are you feeling after your extraction? I
Feeling great, thank you for asking! Had about a gallon of anaesthetic, whimpered the whole while, cringed when the tooth went crunch a bit but overall was delighted with the treatment.

No pain, hardly any blood, numbness wore off right away so no drooling - altogether a highly civilised experience.

I was drinking a cup of lukewarm coffee. Just had a tooth out.

(Planning to take the tooth to work later to brandish at troublesome customers. 'Had this pulled out today. I'm in NO mood for your shit.')
LingOL
You are a funny funny lady. My neighbour must think I've completely lost my mind cackling so regularly at the silence.
More please.