What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Tempest63

Abominable Snowman
I have just replaced the iPhone 6 with an iPhone 8. But could I get the wireless Bose phones to connect. 30 minutes in and both iPhone and headphones looked like they may be going across the room at great velocity when Mrs T63 quietly says, “deep breath and try again”. Bastard things immediately connected and she had that woman like smug grin all over her mooey.

I think she may be a witch!

INT21

Antediluvian
Investigating why, although I have just added a further 512 meg of memory to my Linux machine, it still shows the origin complement.

Suspicion confirmed, the new card wasn't properly seated in the slot.

INT21.

Schrodinger's Zebra

Eight pounds ten in the biscuit tin
Pondering whether or not to post pictures from our day out today.

I'm very very chuffed about where we inadvertently ended up (we hadn't planned the day out in any great detail), but posting pictures would give you all some general idea of whereabouts in the UK I reside.

:actw:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk

I'm very very chuffed about where we inadvertently ended up (we hadn't planned the day out in any great detail), but posting pictures would give you all some general idea of whereabouts in the UK I reside.

Simple: put up photos of someone else's day out in the same place.

Tempest63

Abominable Snowman
Just checked my 'First Aid' box; Half a pack of Rennies and a tube of Germolene.
So if anyone has a medical emergency, I'm the guy to see.
I remember when Germolene used to come in little round tins. The smell of it takes me back 50 years to childhood. As does licking fingers after crumbling oxo cubes. Always a fight in our house to crumble the oxo cubes.

Floyd1

Ephemeral Spectre
I remember when Germolene used to come in little round tins. The smell of it takes me back 50 years to childhood. As does licking fingers after crumbling oxo cubes. Always a fight in our house to crumble the oxo cubes.
I remember those tins as well! Does that mean we're old then? I certainly feel old.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Just checked my 'First Aid' box; Half a pack of Rennies and a tube of Germolene.
So if anyone has a medical emergency, I'm the guy to see.
Doctor: So what seems to be the problem?
Patient: Well, Doctor, I have persistent indigestion and a nasty rash.
Doctor: This case is beyond my capability. I must refer you to Floyd1.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
They say you’re as old as the woman you feel, my wife is 5 years older than me and in a lot better nick!
When Techy criticises my driving, on the grounds that he learned to drive before I did and at a younger age, I remind him that I could read before he was born.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member

I post a lot of pictures of where I am.

Simple rule: me, our home, my office, our car, our friends and relatives never feature.

Safe enough for me.

If you can be bothered, edit the file names from those autogenerated--they often feature dates.