What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
My uncle Pete doesn't use toothpaste. He never has, apparently. He just whizzes around the brush with salt water.
Still has all his teeth and he's about 75.
My Dad always used that old-fashioned Euthymol toothpaste and he still had all his teeth when he died.
I still use that, but they did something to it, it doesnt burn round ya lips now.
Just making another donation to Forteana.org. To keep this board going. Keep the lights on!
I did not know that one could make a donation, how is this done please?

Shady

Thank you dear, but i had a bad experience with Paypal so i am not using that at all

Shady

Cheque, i no have those either, just a debit card and its not wise to give someone you dont know your address

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
A large snail or slug obviously got into the car and had been there quite a while - passenger seat, rear seats and foot-wells all covered in silvery slime trial. Can't be arsed to find if culprit's still there until I've had my coffee.

Tigerhawk

Dazed and confused...
A large snail or slug obviously got into the car and had been there quite a while - passenger seat, rear seats and foot-wells all covered in silvery slime trial. Can't be arsed to find if culprit's still there until I've had my coffee.
It was Scargy, pretending to be in a nicer version of Driving Miss Daisy!

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Making a sardine sarnie.
Can remember learning that sardines are actual fish that swim around and not some preparation of a certain fish, like how kippers are really smoked herrings or whatever.

When I first heard mention of sardines being caught in the sea by Spanish fishing boats I imagined a net coming up full of cans of fish and was speechless with laughter for about half an hour.

Can remember learning that sardines are actual fish that swim around and not some preparation of a certain fish, like how kippers are really smoked herrings or whatever.

When I first heard mention of sardines being caught in the sea by Spanish fishing boats I imagined a net coming up full of cans of fish and was speechless with laughter for about half an hour.
Heh. Make a good sarnie even so, less trouble than tuna.
In your car, sliming your seats.
Been there, cleaned that.