What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
Closing windows on my laptop. Left to right - 'Google search repair leaky tap' 'Google search B&Q open hours' 'Google search seized up stop cock' 'Google search replace stop cock' 'Google search local plumber'

I can do minor repairs and could replace the stop cock but it'd take me all day so I'm getting a bloke in!

The plumber is on way but the company rang apologetically as he's been held up on his last job. No prob, I said, I'm in all day. So he'll probably come to mine last on way home.

INT21

Antediluvian
Dr wu,

Possibly the Trumpster will be forced into doing something positive about the situation now.

But, to be honest, I can't see what he could do that would be effective in the short term.

INT21.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
I know all about making jam. It'd be a waste of such lovely fruit. We're going to gorge ourselves on them.
My boss's Mum has won the silver award for her marmalade for the second year in a row, her certificates are framed and proudly displayed before you get to reception. Part of my job is to sell it and the money goes to charity, £2 a jar, 20p for one of those mini jars. It's ace.

hunck

Justified & Ancient
Waking up in the trailer, frozen solid and less comatose than when I dived in there. Just heating two hot dogs suasages with chedda melt, crisped bacon bits n fried onion with sauce and mustard, so yum.
When you say trailer, is it some sort of camper van or actually a trailer you tow behind your car, big enough to sleep in?

And whereabouts - out in the wilds?

INT21

Antediluvian
I know all about making jam. It'd be a waste of such lovely fruit. We're going to gorge ourselves on them.
Going to do the same with my gooseberries.

But as sugar is now said to be one of the great evils...... Maybe I should just eat them all off the bush.

hunck

Justified & Ancient
Going to do the same with my gooseberries.

But as sugar is now said to be one of the great evils...... Maybe I should just eat them all off the bush.
I like a gooseberry but you've got to search hard to find them in shops. Hardly ever see them.

Isn't it refined sugar that's bad - sugar in fruit is 'natural' & more OK. I'm bluffing here - someone will be along to put me right.