What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

INT21

Antediluvian
It is suggested that they require an unfair percentage of the world toilet paper production.

At the moment I consuming some plumbs and cherries,so I may be able to add a data point to any scientific poll on the subject by the morning.

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Contacting Supplier of a £679 beep beep machine I ordered for a Dig tomorrow. According to the DPD courier site it was delivered and signed for by GILES in Dunstable two days ago, not sent to Aylesbury Argos where I was supposed to collect it. DPD and Argos not answering phone.

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Contacting Supplier of a £679 beep beep machine I ordered for a Dig tomorrow. According to the DPD courier site it was delivered and signed for by GILES in Dunstable two days ago, not sent to Aylesbury Argos where I was supposed to collect it. DPD and Argos not answering phone.

GRrrrrrrrrr! that is ridiculous!

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Watching Snow White and the Seven Perverts, a 1970s cartoon that was banned for being obscene. Now it's on YouTube! How times change.

When you say trailer, is it some sort of camper van or actually a trailer you tow behind your car, big enough to sleep in?

And whereabouts - out in the wilds?
Yeah the open bed of a 7x3' tray with wheels. Got a bit too locked Friday. Don't remember making that post. Apologies if I was a brute on other threads. Shouldn't have happened.

eta I was home, thank god. Evidence suggests I had been attempting to fix the broken tail light assembly.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
I've bought a big box of cherries from the farmer bloke on the station concourse. Gonna be so ill tomorrow.
Did this occur?

Miss Yith has just discovered cherries and we've eaten enough between the two of us to sink a battleship.

Hopefully there will be no emergency visits to the smallest room tonight...

Saying goodbye.

There's a ritual involved.

I've just listed my house for sale four days ago, a home I've adored for ten years. My own very cave, A sanctuary from the pressures of life.

The day it got listed, I went out bush and scabbed up a bunch of very wet wood for a final burn out on the patio. I lit the fire and sat back. During the course of the evening, I moved about. At one very still point, I perceived a movement in the branches of the lillypilly tree above the patio. Lo and behold, down dropped a sizeable possum. It strolled, I use the word advisedly, along my fence, and sat itself staring at me. I was not in the least startled, having seen these guys from time to time during my tenure. It winked at me. I got up and stepped forward, It stayed there still. I went right up to its whiskery face and we communed.

I said, "Thank you for your hospitality, o spirit of this land." It just sat. Then I went closer, and it scuttered back onto a limb and back into the upper reaches of its tree. That was an unforgettable experience. The spirit of this location st4epped down to say cheerio, and perhaps to thank me for being a soft caretaker of this patch of land for the ten year I were here. I've hosted possums, koalas, lizards, spiders and kangaroos. We lived here in harmony. I'm off. Three weeks to sale, then I'm elsewhere. I'll always remember the place for its friendly atmosphere. Not my land, but my responsibility for a time. I'm sad and ready to move on. It's time.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Saying goodbye.

I've just listed my house for sale four days ago, a home I've adored for ten years. My own very cave, A sanctuary from the pressures of life.

The day it got listed, I went out bush and scabbed up a bunch of very wet wood for a final burn out on the patio. I lit the fire and sat back. During the course of the evening, I moved about. At one very still point, I perceived a movement in the branches of the lillypilly tree above the patio. Lo and behold, down dropped a sizeable possum. It strolled, I use the word advisedly, along my fence, and sat itself staring at me. I was not in the least startled, having seen these guys from time to time during my tenure. It winked at me. I got up and stepped forward, It stayed there still. I went right up to its whiskery face and we communed.

I said, "Thank you for your hospitality, o spirit of this land." It just sat. Then I went closer, and it scuttered back onto a limb and back into the upper reaches of its tree. That was an unforgettable experience. The spirit of this location st4epped down to say cheerio, and perhaps to thank me for being a soft caretaker of this patch of land for the ten year I were here. I've hosted possums, koalas, lizards, spiders and kangaroos. We lived here in harmony. I'm off. Three weeks to sale, then I'm elsewhere. I'll always remember the place for its friendly atmosphere. Not my land, but my responsibility for a time. I'm sad and ready to move on. It's time.

Hope you find another place that gives you the same feelings.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Saying goodbye.

Fingers crossed for you, mate.

Moving on is hard on the soul, but you can't stand still and you can't go back.

Didn't Cher tell us that while getting off on heavy ordinance, or something?

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I think I missed something, why are you leaving there Skinny?

Saying goodbye.

Cheers! Hope things work out OK!