What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Unusual to hear the sound of horses' hooves in this neighbourhood. I was at the window just in time to see a very dainty, white, horse-drawn hearse with the driver in full livery.

I am tempted to connect it with the ambulance which lingered a long time on a call in that street a few days back. RIP. :(

Edit: It was over an hour later, when I heard the hooves again. This time, passing on the main road in an entourage of limousines.

At one time, funerals were common in these streets but the demographic has shifted towards younger families.

Last edited:

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Second batch of spekulatius (German spice biscuits) are out of the oven as a birthday present to my Sister-in-law - had to do two lots so my nephews would leave her some. Tired today, debating bed or doing some Melting Moments, think I promised some to Dinobot last time.

Gosh I hope that Dingo doesn't come back tonight.

Last edited:

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Second batch of spekulatius (German spice biscuits) are out of the oven as a birthday present to my Sister-in-law - had to do two lots so my nephews would leave her some. Tired today, debating bed or doing some Melting Moments, think I promised some to Dinobot last time.

Gosh I hope that Dingo doesn't come back tonight.
Still waiting...

skinny

HARD AS NAILS
Packingh.

This move of house is a completely magickal pursuit. I'm as horny as hell himself. Strapping down boxes just does something to me.

INT21

Antediluvian
Contemplating the replacement of the power supply in one of my BBC computers. I have the new unit to hand, just need to get on with the job.
Not feeling particularly enthusiastic at the moment.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
replying on the thread What Are You Doing Today, or whatever it's called