What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

INT21

Antediluvian
I'm a great fan of bleach, though environ-mentalists are not.

It was the only thing that could rescue my shirt and trousers from turmeric and ghee, today!

True, they look a little bit bleached in regions but I can wear them again! :headspinner:
Useful stuff, turmeric.

I use it as a Ph indicator. It changes colour at around Ph 8.2

INT21.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
'Converting' my daughter's Leander cot into a small-person's bed--a task about two years overdue.

At least, that's what I set out to do. The paperwork all talks of how easily it can convert from one heigh or length to another, but on attempting this I find that what they sub 'converting' is essentially dismantling almost completely and reconstructing it again with a few extra parts.

The quality of the materials is superb, but it's hardly the virtual transformer I'd been let to believe.

This thing:

leander-cot-750x750w.jpg

brownmane

Abominable Snowman
'Converting' my daughter's Leander cot into a small-person's bed--a task about two years overdue.

At least, that's what I set out to do. The paperwork all talks of how easily it can convert...

The quality of the materials is superb, but it's hardly the virtual transformer I'd been let to believe.
I never could figure out how to reconfigure the transformers. Lol

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
I do it all the time :p Maybe not the prancing bit tho :p

I am trying to get ready to go out, but the pooter keeps distracting me

Kryptonite

Stanley Unwin enthusiasty. Deep joy!
Looking out at the pouring rain and realising I'm going to have to go out in it shortly.

As my grandmother used to say, the weather hasn't been right since they put men on the Moon.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Oh jeez Myth, so sorry about this, is there anything they can do to at least slow it down?

Kryptonite

Stanley Unwin enthusiasty. Deep joy!
Yeah, it's called pre-proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
Can't say I'd noticed any difference, but I guess it happens gradually.
I just hope it doesn't get worse. I now have to have a scan every 6 months rather than once a year.
Damn.
Sorry to hear this, Myth. I hope your doctors can help you find a way to deal with your situation. Thinking of you.

INT21

Antediluvian
I have noticed that my right eye, the one that had the 'floater' type problem a couple of year back, isn't quite right.

So you have my full sympathy. I just hope my sight lasts until I 'pass on'.