What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
We went to A&E. It's all good. The doctor thinks Techy is probably not suffering from a stomach bleed but there is some issue that he needs a scan for. So tomorrow he'll be off back to the hospital for a spot of radiography. Thank you, NHS!

(Techy is the second bloke I've sent to hospital today! The first was a customer at work who looked WELL rough.
I beat out of him what was wrong and organised paramedic attention for him.)
Missed all your drama sorry Skargs, glad Techy's OK X

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Relief driver at bus station couldn't adjust steering column or seat height - after 5 mins of unladylike language she sussed that you can't change anything with the engine running. Apparently you can't change anything with the engine switched off either. With seat set either too low to see over the steering wheel or set too high for her feet to reach the pedals, she apologised in advance for the bumpy ride and off we went into the night.

INT21

Antediluvian
I first came across the 'dogging' expression when looking for history on our local greyhound racing track.

I think I entered 'going to the dogs' or something similar.

Anyway. the result wasn't quite what I expected.

After a while I thought 'do they place bets on this ?'.

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
When God was in the design stage of humans he was a bit pushed for time Probably Saturday night and He/She wanted to take Sunday off.

So used the same patterns as for women and just altered a bit of functionality here and there.
Fair shout, I recall reading in recently discovered ancient texts that the Garden of Eden was actually meant to be in Cromer, but, hey-ho, as you say, you can only create so much in a day and he had to settle on somewhere nearby. Rumour is, God can't exactly remember where, but defo wasn't in Antartica - despite all the published, 'evidence' otherwise. Atlantis... hasn't a clue where he put that...