What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Choking on raw coconut. Love the stuff and bought some ready-cubed in tubs, and I tried really hard to chew it enough, but it always has me coughing and crying.

One day it'll kill me, I swear. How can I make it safe to eat?
Make it into a Thai curry with some prawns or chicken. Yum!

maximus otter

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
Some people here give me reassurance that I am not the only one who does not have a life. :nelly:
I have a life ma'am, but it's not as interesting as the Perils of Laura (maybe I should start a new thread).

Week two and after the Ingalls escape from Walnut Grove, their wagon loses a wheel in the Donner Pass - with hilarious consequences.

Laura_2553.jpg

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Choking on raw coconut. Love the stuff and bought some ready-cubed in tubs, and I tried really hard to chew it enough, but it always has me coughing and crying.

One day it'll kill me, I swear. How can I make it safe to eat?
I love that stuff as well, and it is a tad dry,have to eat the stuff slowly, difficult when you like something tho :p am a big fan of Bountys as well, cant have the milk one, i recently found out, as i havent eaten chocolate in over two years, hated it, that i can eat dark chocolate, never been a big fan of it, so i will try dark chocolate Bountys, just gotta find em.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
I love that stuff as well, and it is a tad dry,have to eat the stuff slowly, difficult when you like something tho :p am a big fan of Bountys as well, cant have the milk one, i recently found out, as i havent eaten chocolate in over two years, hated it, that i can eat dark chocolate, never been a big fan of it, so i will try dark chocolate Bountys, just gotta find em.
Mmm yup, Bounty bars. I love them. Preferably milk choc but the dark ones aren't too bad. You can get cheap foreign copy ones that're much less sweet and also delicious.

I'd stuffed tons of coconut down and choked and coughed so much all afternoon, when Techy came home he noticed my voice was croaky!

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
Well stop it, we don't want to lose our only snail, so please kindly stop trying to choke yourself, have a big glass of milk ready at the side of you to sip after every bit you stick in, might help keep you alive.