What Were You Doing Five Minutes Ago?

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Catching up on Have I got new for you...Victoria Coren Mitchell hosting. I didn't think I could be more in love with her, and then she cried over some gorillas singing as they ate, and it turns out I can love her more

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Cheers !, Your virtual good health.

Skrymr

Abominable Snowman
Reaction score
I just had to deal with my sisters nut job ex. Turned up in the freezing cold, driving rain and just would not take the hint. He was trying to get my sister to go with him. Soooooooo I went out and told him he had 3 choices, he takes the hint and goes home, the police are called, or I lay him out, and that I kinda hoped he would go for option 3. Thankfully he took number 1

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Cheers !, Your virtual good health.

I wrote that last night in response to a comment by a member, something concerning virtual drink.

Now that comment has gone and left my response 'hanging'.

It would be polite if members, when removing their posts, would give some kind of indication that they are going to do so.

INT21

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Anyone here from the Sacramento area ? Particularly Nevada City.

One of the people I occasionally follow lives off in the woods in that area.

I was thinking of the fire risk.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score
Catching up on Have I got new for you...Victoria Coren Mitchell hosting. I didn't think I could be more in love with her, and then she cried over some gorillas singing as they ate, and it turns out I can love her more
I saw that, really sweet. Everybody on the panels looked baffled at how to react!

Rerenny

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Watching the remake of the Omen (sue me, I like this film!) and there is a bit of trivia on the x-ray that I just adore: when the nanny turns to look at the dog, there is a leash visible to the right of the dog. As it is the devil incarnated as a dog, it should not be on a leash
I'm not sure what bit of religious text states that the devil incarnate shouldn't be on a leash (he kinda should) but I do love the idea of someone telling the devil to heel.

Any way, back to watching the devil making himself a peanut butter and jam jelly sandwich whilst in his jim-jams.

gordonrutter

There must be a set character limit to this opt...
Staff member
Reaction score
I wrote that last night in response to a comment by a member, something concerning virtual drink.

It would be polite if members, when removing their posts, would give some kind of indication that they are going to do so.

INT21
Are you sure it was this thread? No posts have been deleted from here in over two weeks.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score

INT21
Think you've replied to the wrong thread by accident.

As Gordon says, we can view deleted posts and there is none to see here from last night.

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Possibly, I'll go back and look. Though I'm sure it was the post following the one it pertained to.

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
What was I doing? Feeding the cat.

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score

INT21
Still searching for this item.

Does anyone remember posting something along the lines of 'buying, or raising a virtual drink' ?

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Indeed it was a response to Lord Lucan.

Thanks.
I'll go book my place in the doddery codgers home.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed it was a response to Lord Lucan.

Thanks.
I'll go book my place in the doddery codgers home.
I don't want to make a song and dance of it, but if you'd Quoted him, it would have been simplicity to find it.

*Nudge*

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Coulnd't quote him as I didn't know who had posted it. Or the exact text. But you did good with what you had.:)

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
Coulnd't quote him as I didn't know who had posted it. Or the exact text. But you did good with what you had.:)
Tip: the advanced settings in SEARCH can narrow the results by date.

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
Now you're getting technical.

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Look at the trouble I've caused. Next time buy your own virtual drinks. I'll squander my virtual billions on virtual wine, women & song elsewhere! Just joking, have another round, I'm a virtual billionaire four times over now!

INT21

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Reaction score
You've been playing the virtual stock market again ?

What was I doing.

Contemplating tomorrow's task. Ripping down the kitchen ceiling. An actual ceiling that is going to make an actual mess. My wifes offer of assistance may, however, turn out to be virtual.

Oh what fun I have.

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Reaction score
Trying not to vomit
It does hit the gag-reflex and makes you wonder how anyone would think such a combination worth preparing commercially. It's not exactly a hard recipe! Brat is used as an abbreviation for Bratwurst in the US but the pack above declares no seasoning, apart from the sweets!

That said, I do sometimes prepare fat belly-pork with a very sweet Chinese marinade, which effectively candies the meat, when reduced to a syrup. There are, however, other intense, aromatic flavours involved!

I have never, knowingly, had a Gummy Bear. White grape flavour would be fairly neutral but I think the ingredient is White Grape Sugar, meaning the gums are just three forms of sugar!

So, having held it this long . . . :puke2:

Last edited: